SASS Wire Forum

Prayer Posse for me please

31 minutes ago, J-BAR #18287 said:

You are tough, we all know that.  You have received a warning.  Heed your doctors’ advice.  I know you can do it, Pard.

Absolutley I will.

30 minutes ago, Calamity Kris said:

Glad to hear you're better.  Now, listen to your doctor and take the time to mend.

Yes Maam I will.

Get better Pard!

sorry to be late responding - i often miss some of whats posted , my prayers are added and im pleased to hear your doing better , ill keep the prayers coming and trust God will offer a helpful hand 

I missed this initially as well. I'm glad you're doing well. As has been said, listen to your doctors, and take time to mend. You'll be in my thoughts and meditations.

Hope you have a complete and speedy recovery.

2 hours ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

How are you doing? Any impairment?

I hope for good news!

Hi Allie

I am just taking it slow and easy here at home.  Friday worked about 4 hours on simple stuff and the University closed at noon for Good Friday.  But about 2:30 I was pooped out until about 8pm when I got a second wind.  Saturday and Sunday went fine and my brother (who lives with me) and I went out to our other brother's house for an Easter dinner with relatives.  I drove the hour out there with no issues but my brother drove home since I had left my wallet and DL at home. :P  Had a table full of all kinds of food and we all set outside in lawn chairs to eat and talk and then watch the kids do an Easter Egg hunt.  Weather was great and we all had a good time but ate Way TOO MUCH food. 

I have an appointment to see my primary care doctor next monday morning and have permision from my boss to work at home this week and next if needed (so no 1-1/2 hours each way on the road traveling)  and ONLY work the hours my body tells me will be OK.  Yesterday (Monday) and this morning (Tuesday) my head was a little foggy for a couple hours after I first got up.  Monday I stayed up til 10:30 watching TV and I felt it Tuesday morning.  Last night I went to bed at 8:45 already tired and slept in until about 7:45 this morning.  The only times I feel dizzy is if I move my head to fast (which I am not doing) or when I lay down flat or when I get up from laying down flat.  So I am taking those trasisitions very slowly.  It is just going to take some time for my body to recover from last week and I don't need to overdo anything.  I am taking this one day at a time and learning what my body limitations are.  Monday told me I over did it this last weekend.  BTW You :wub: and I have a Birthday one week from today! 

Scout

Hi Scout,

It sounds like you are doing well. After reading Freddy's posts about Velvet, it seems that you are doing real well.

I always remember "our birthday." It is also Bob Wolf's (Wolf Wind Walker?), Boulder Canyon Bob's, and John Carson Hartin's. It's a good day for many. I hope it is a good day for all!

Take it easy and keep us updated.

:wub:

Allie

Archived