SASS Wire Forum

ISO reloading mentoring central Ohio

Shakes Peare

I live in Troy Ohio and if your willing to make the trip I can work with you a few hours. I too started on a lee turret.....in a couple of hours we can have you turning out some good ammo.

Check out The Reloaders Network and their forum headspace.thereloadersnetwork.com

they have a bunch of videos on different subjects and you can pop off questions in the forum.  they also have a cast bullet exchange if you want to try different bullet shapes before investing in a mold.  You may also find someone in your area that can meet up to go over questions you might have.

Regards,

El CupAJoe

El CupAJoe,

Thanks for the resource, I am always happy to collect good info. 

This sounds strange in the age of digital, but the reason I am here is to be social and connect with folks (Thanks Covid!)

I use and like forums but given the choice, want to meet and watch and interact with someone who can tell a story too. I am a kinesthetic learner who is also a social animal. 

Then I will go haunt those resources you generously posted!

Mean Gun Mark,

Thank you for your generous offer. Looks like a hour and a half, so no problem. I am travelling a bit (family) this week and will reach out to find a time that works for you.

Truly appreciate it!

Archived