SASS Wire Forum

Nice singing

Utah Bob #35998

First vide is Halleluah by Pentatonix
Second video is the reaction from a songwriter upon  seeing the performance for the first time.

And by nice I mean unbelievable. First video is Hallelujah by the great group Pentatonix.

Second video is a songwriter’s reaction to the performance. 
Enjoy.

I'm surprised it took him that long to start to cry. When that guy with the beard started singing about tying him to the chair and breaking his throne and cutting his hair, I was reaching for napkin.

As well as they did that song though, his comments about how just using their voices they were making all the sounds of the orchestra, like he had never heard anything like that before. I heard that 60 years ago, listening to The Mills Brothers. Lots of acapella groups do that.

There are a bunch of videos of first reactions from various singers, voice coaches, etc to this performance. There’s also one where they sang it live maybe at the Grammys for those who are skeptical about maybe double tracking or studio trickery. They’re just a fantastic group.

Goode bump worthy.

I ordered their Christmas album for my wife in November, it finally arrived in February! But she loves it.

If you’re gonna have an ear worm this is a good one. ;)

Archived