SASS Wire Forum

Honor and respect.

Raylan

Nice. But I suspect it’s not a candid video.

24 minutes ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Nice. But I suspect it’s not a candid video.

Yep, appears to be staged. But, could be wrong.

46 minutes ago, Smoken D said:

Yep, appears to be staged. But, could be wrong.

Apparently brand new flag his the ground right in the camera frame? Worlds oldest delivery man who is also not wearing a Mail, UPS, Amazon, or FedEx uniform hears it hit the ground. No rope or clips attached to it. Color me skeptical.

I don’t like being manipulated.

On the other hand he did a pretty fair job of folding It by himself. When you do it correctly, with two people, you can't see the stripes when you're done. It's just the blue field. But doing it by himself, I cut him some slack.

6 minutes ago, Alpo said:

On the other hand he did a pretty fair job of folding It by himself. When you do it correctly, with two people, you can't see the stripes when you're done. It's just the blue field. But doing it by himself, I cut him some slack.

Yeah. I have to lay mine down on the dishwasher.

I’m happy for any piece of art crafted in any media (photography, painting, music, writing, video, etc) that stirs positive feelings and perhaps moves people to behave in a better fashion towards their fellow people.

I put this video in the category of crafted art.  It creates positive feelings and maybe changes behavior, but I don’t believe for a minute it wasn’t staged. 

Plus side, it's a nice theatrical demonstration. I'd put it in the category of any performance piece intended to evoke an emotion.

Negative side: Don't appreciate it being presented as actual video. Most Amazon deliverymen I've had experience with don't carry the boxes upside down.

Archived