SASS Wire Forum

Mayo or no mayo?

Personally I like variety, If I'm in the mood for mayo, I'll get a burger with mayo, sometimes I'm not and I won't.  IF you want a BIIIIIIIGGGGGG Burger, the experts have told me that you need a good layer of Mayo on the buns to keep the grease from dissolving the bun and leaving you with a huge mess.

image.png.4ef2b7ca62198bbdb6db68c9a5056724.png

Speaking of experts, if you're ever in Wichita, and want your ears and gut assaulted by the most vile mouthed person this far from a ship yard and the Best burger to give you cardiac arrest, check out Bomber Burger.  It's not kid/lady friendly.  If you are obnoxious enough to the owner, He'll fix you a multi pound burger with Ghost Peppers or Carolina reapers and go into explicit detail about what he's going to do to you when he's finished with your mother while watching you eat it.  He also pays his health code violations in pennies.  your food and the things that touch it will be clean, nothing else.

image.png.1852d3036ea30be25ddc891f542f6f07.png

image.png.8847a310689d8e6a49e84ec4b4c7368b.png

14 hours ago, DocWard said:

I shake my head in sadness when my daughter puts ketchup on her hotdog, and wonder where I went wrong and failed as a father.

Oh, I agree. Ketchup on hotdogs?

Needs onions! :D

Love ketchup and onions on a hotdog. 

Archived