SASS Wire Forum

Vaccination Passport

Joke 'um

55 minutes ago, Joke 'um said:

Hey!  If they come out with those 'rona vaccination passports they're talking about, do you think you'll have to show one to vote?

Probably not if left up to the left, they don’t even want people to show a regular  ID!!

Pat, you nailed it again. :D

2 hours ago, Joke 'um said:

Hey!  If they come out with those 'rona vaccination passports they're talking about, do you think you'll have to show one to vote?

Sadly I think these "vaccination passports" could see reality and certainly be required for domestic and International travel. Will that kill the airlines business as we know it when people just opt out of flying or will the government subsidise those losses and just keep mostly empty airplanes flying?

9 hours ago, Joke 'um said:

You do realize, don't you, that it is potentially easier for some Mexican citizens to vote in California than Mexico...?  :huh:

Vote by mail California: New website tracks your mail-in ballot, lets you  see when it's counted - ABC7 San Francisco             image.png.37dbcbf7ae7b564f4e72b42e860672fa.png

You're right HC.  And meanwhile I can no longer fly because I didn't feel like trying to prove 6 ways from Sunday that I was born iin this once great nation 70 years ago, have lived here ever since, served my time in the military, paid my taxes, and voted.  But if I went to Mexico and then snuck back in claiming to be an illegal, I'd get free housing, medical care and education and housing and a voter registration card and get flown around the country on the taxpayers dime.

Oops, sorry about the rant.

20 hours ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Why Not.  Currently the "Right" and the "Right Thinking" law makers are trying to make it impossible to Vote.  Just another Brick in the Wall. 

I’ve carried a voter ID card for fifty years!!  I think everyone who votes should be a citizen of this country and prove it!!  If a dumbass 18 year old can do it, everybody should have to!!  If you’re not a citizen, native or naturalized, with credentials to prove it, you shouldn’t be allowed near any polling place!!   PERIOD!!!!!

1 hour ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

I’ve carried a voter ID card for fifty years!!  I think everyone who votes should be a citizen of this country and prove it!!  If a dumbass 18 year old can do it, everybody should have to!!  If you’re not a citizen, native or naturalized, with credentials to prove it, you shouldn’t be allowed near any polling place!!   PERIOD!!!!!

"Some" people are wanting to lower the voting age to 16. Gee, I wonder why?

:blink:

Don't worry, the expansion of mail-in ballots will be safe, efficient and trustworthy.  :angry:

28 minutes ago, Dantankerous said:

"Some" people are wanting to lower the voting age to 16. Gee, I wonder why?

:blink:

Don't worry, the expansion of mail-in ballots will be safe, efficient and trustworthy.  :angry:

Yeah, but they need Mommy and Daddy to provide medical insurance until they’re 26. You can’t own a gun or buy alcohol until you’re 21. Certain politicians want so-called adults to be nurtured until they’re past the age of 21 because they are not mature enough to function in society but yet these same mush-headed adults should be allowed to vote?

The voting age should be raised back to 21!...at least 21. 

Hahahaha. You don’t have to show anything to vote. :lol:

You don’t even need a pulse.

Colorado, you will never ever convince me that requiring an ID at a minimum to prove who you are to vote is voter suppression, and better yet racist.

Look at every new program and restriction that is placed on me at my financial and time expense for a number of different things by the same group that says an ID for voting is racist.

Tell me, why is the same group that is advocating for millions to enter the country illegally and at my expense advocating to make it easier to vote and collect votes?  Could it be they are selling the productive, tax paying American citizen down the drain to get more votes to stay in power?  Sure looks like it to me....but perhaps I am guilty of Neanderthal thinking, racism etc because I don’t agree with spending 71,000 per person or 284,000 to temporarily house an illegal family of 4 at my expense in a hotel room among a host of other things.  If there is a legitimate reason of how requiring a valid ID is voter suppression (besides getting an ID as that is the standard and debunked excuse)?

It is so generous of our government to use my money to buy them future votes.  So generous of the party wanting to raise minimum wage to bring in millions of under the table cash workers to lower wage rates.  I could go on and on....amazing how some people choose what they want to see and ignore common sense and reality.

3 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

The voting age should be raised back to 21!...at least 21. 

Given how dangerous voting has proved to be I am in favor of raising it to 31. Once you have worked a job or two and have to support a family you have a better understanding of what your vote really means. 

Archived