SASS Wire Forum

Reloading Dies #2 - 9MM Still For Sale

Cypress Sun

- Reloading dies listed below. Prices DO NOT include shipping/insurance. Shipping will be combined for multiple items (including other reloading thread).

- 1st I'll take either here or via PM gets the item. Please include your zip code in your post or PM so I can get shipping costs as my gal uses a shipping service that is less expensive than USPS. It still goes USPS but is cheaper.

- Payment: USPS MO or personal check. No PayPal

- Pics to follow.

- Item #6

- Lyman 9mm 4 die set RNTRC #7680203. Set has been used and has some slight exterior surface rust but dies are fine.

- Price: $65.00

- Item #7  Item #7 is Sold Pending Funds

- Hornady 7.62 x 39 2 die set w/shell holder, allen keys and Redding taper crimp. Set has been used very little.

- Price $45.00

- Item #8  Item #8 is Sold Pending Funds

- Lee .38 Short Colt set w/dipper and shell holder. Resize/decap die is .38/357, Expander/powder drop die is .38 S &W, Seater/crimp die is .38 auto. Set has been used.

- Price $30.00

- Item #6

20210329_091327.jpg

20210329_091420.jpg

20210329_091458.jpg

- Item #7

20210329_091609.jpg

20210329_091758.jpg

- Item #8

20210329_092152.jpg

20210329_092216.jpg

57 minutes ago, Poor Red said:

ill take the 7.63x39  set

were do i send the gold   

PM received and returned with option on some brass to go with it.

Thanks Red

Sun

• Cypress Sun changed the title to Reloading Dies #2 - 9MM Still For Sale

do the dies fit any model press? or is it just the one they were made for? New to the reloading, still waiting on it all to get shipped actually, ha. 

26 minutes ago, Robyn Gold said:

do the dies fit any model press? or is it just the one they were made for? New to the reloading, still waiting on it all to get shipped actually, ha. 

The dies should fit most normal presses except the Sq. Deal. The dies for that are proprietary.

2 hours ago, Robyn Gold said:

Hi Robyn, if you haven't already gotten it pick up Lee's Book on reloading, it is a GREAT start for anyone getting into the hobby. It is really clear and very well explained.

Archived