SASS Wire Forum

"That" friend...

I've got a pard who, like me, is a bit of a gun nut. He's been to my house many times and we've shot together both here and at matches. I do a lot of buying, selling, trading, and he knows what I have. I often tell him about things I've got for sale, and he always says, "I'd like to, but I just don't have the money". BUT, when he finds out another pard bought a [rifle, revolver, shotgun, other] from me, he always, ALWAYS says, "Oh man, I wish I had known you wanted to sell that, I would have bought that in a heartbeat."

Me: "I can find you another one before the end of the month, no problem."

Him: "No... I really need to get my truck paid off."

:wacko:

Sounds like he bought too much truck.  :o

"The farmer" is another one that always makes me go, "Hmmm...", but that's another post.

Ya know what, I'm making another post. :lol:

I have had the opposite problem. So-called friends that have had guns, cars or motorcycles that I have told “Hey, if you ever decide to sell that, let me know. I would like to buy it.” only to find out later they sold to someone else. 

35 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I have had the opposite problem. So-called friends that have had guns, cars or motorcycles that I have told “Hey, if you ever decide to sell that, let me know. I would like to buy it.” only to find out later they sold to someone else. 

Yep, I've got some like that!:angry:

Archived