SASS Wire Forum

Gun Cart, Local Pick Up In DFW Area / SPF

I have a fairly nice cart that a pard made for me many moons ago, and it is just taking up space at this point. It has the usual dings and nicks, but is solid. It holds 5 long guns, with two slots widened for S x S', has a top box that holds shotgun shells, and the lower box is 10 1/2" x 16 1/2" x 11 1/2" deep, with another small box that slides, or comes out of the main compartment. Overall it is about 46" tall, and about 28" deep. The wheels are hard rubber, so no chance of a flat. It kind of comes apart, but is time consuming. One of the nuts for bolting the handle on is stripped, and needs to be replaced, so I will see if I can find a replacement for it. If you are in the DFW area, I can do a FTF, as shipping would cost more than the cart.

Looking for $50

If you have any questions, shoot me a PM, or email me at lonestarhoss50131 at yahoo.com

First "I,ll Take It" here & PM to me will have it.

DSC00549.JPG

DSC00551.JPG

DSC00555.JPG

DSC00556.JPG

DSC00557.JPG

DSC00558.JPG

DSC00559.JPG

DSC00560.JPG

16 hours ago, Lonestar Hoss, SASS# 50131 said:

As an absolute guess, I would say in the 20 to 30 pound range. I don't have a scale, but if you need to know for certain, I can find out.

OK Thanks, where abouts in the DFW area are you at? I am a little north west of Austin.

I am in Grapevine, which is just a smidge west of DFW airport. It's equally the same to 35 E and 35 W. If you want to give me a call I'm at eight three zero, three seven zero, three five, five five.  Sorry about that, but Craigslist has me shaking my head at current conditions.

Thanks,  L H

5 hours ago, Lonestar Hoss, SASS# 50131 said:

I am in Grapevine, which is just a smidge west of DFW airport. It's equally the same to 35 E and 35 W. If you want to give me a call I'm at eight three zero, three seven zero, three five, five five.  Sorry about that, but Craigslist has me shaking my head at current conditions.

Thanks,  L H

Ok thanks sent you a Pm. I’d like to get it if I can :)

15 hours ago, Goody, SASS #26190 said:

Hoss, I thought you were down on the coast. When did you move to the Metromess?

I would like to be on the coast, but here is where I have to be. If I ever win the elusive lottery, then it will be time sharing between the Emerald coast and the Flathead valley. I need to get out and make a match sometime, but I have other things going on, and it has made that a little harder to do.

Archived