SASS Wire Forum

SASS clothes, shirts, pants, vests, etc #1

Doc Carr

Got some cowboy clothes fer sale.  Pardon the wrinkles, but the fire went out 'n I caint get ma iron hot.   ***Needless to say, with the Pony Express charges bein’ what they are these days, the more you buy the cheaper the shipping, cause I’ll stuff as much as I can into a priority mailer to save you money. (Hey, they are already wrinkled).

Black Branding Iron shirt XL. $25 plus shipping.  SOLD

Red Coon Dawg Emporium shirt XL $25 plus shipping.  SOLD

Black WahMaker pants Waist says 40, but I am a 38 and they fit fine.  Length about 30.  Sold

Stripped brown Wahmaker pants.  Waist 40 ( agin they fit me fine) length about 34.  $25 plus shipping.  SOLD

Large Green ‘n black scarf. $3 plus shipping SOLD

Black canvas vest, Tombstone Outfitters, XL. $25 plus shipping.  SOLD

Fancy Maroon WahMaker vest with Indian head penny buttons, looks like a brocade up close.  XL. $25 plus shipping. SOLD

Reversible tan or dark brown vest.  Maker unknown.  XL. $25 plus shipping. SOLD

I’ll take the  stripped brown pants, and  the brown vest.  PM me the final cost to ship to area code 76624.  And preferred payment method. 
D B

I'll take the Black canvas vest, Tombstone Outfitters, XL. $25 plus shipping.  My zip code is 48176.  Please let me know how you prefer to be paid.  

If still available I'd like the black Wahmaker trousers and the green scarf shipping to 37421 and how to get payment to you. 

Thanks

Yohan

I’ll take the red Coon Dawg shirt.

PM on its way.

Archived