SASS Wire Forum

Sure Sign of Spring.

Subdeacon Joe

Same thing happened to us yesterday.  Utah tourist season is beginning. Last 4 months I could drive the 65 miles to town only see 3-5 vehicles. Yesterday rent-A-campers, regular RV's, plenty of regular vehicles and the motorcycle clubs.  Winter wasn't so bad after all. :lol:

too chilly for topless here yet , but ive seen an abundance of spring coats in lieu of parkas , OH and i had my windows down on the way to and from work today , 

Radios blaring from the car next to you is one of the bad things about spring!:angry:

Down here its the sheets of pollen and caterpillars coating everything.

I'd wash my car but it'd look the same tomorrow

The trees are budding out and there are several kinds of flowering trees that are wonderful. The wife and I stopped at a nursery to figure out what to plant in our yard. It's kind of a blank slate at the moment. There must be a lot of pent up demand from Covid, people are out everywhere. During spring break I would have sworn we had a beach nearby. 

3 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Radios blaring from the car next to you is one of the bad things about spring!:angry:

I have a cure for that: I have a CD of Pipe Music and a really good sound system in my van.

AHHH ! Black Bear at full volume!!! 

Until I get this off my arm there’s no running around in my convertible and definitely no motorcycle riding. I estimate 3 more weeks in the brace and two months before riding a bike. 

Those funny dots are from sunlight coming through the shades. 
A2423D57-A84C-4CFE-AC47-5514FAB648D9.thumb.jpeg.5738a861ebe240c694bd3adf3e5866d9.jpeg

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Until I get this off my arm there’s no running around in my convertible and definitely no motorcycle riding. I estimate 3 more weeks in the brace and two months before riding a bike. 

Those funny dots are from sunlight coming through the shades. 
A2423D57-A84C-4CFE-AC47-5514FAB648D9.thumb.jpeg.5738a861ebe240c694bd3adf3e5866d9.jpeg

Yeah right that’s a likely story

6 minutes ago, Perro Del Diablo said:

Yeah right that’s a likely story

Ah, ya got me...I have a patch in the other side that says “Follow the dots to a Thumbs Up” :P

2 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

I have a cure for that: I have a CD of Pipe Music and a really good sound system in my van.

AHHH ! Black Bear at full volume!!! 

I used to blare music back at them, usually country or classical but I've given up! I now roll up my windows and turn up my radio so I can't hear their bullcrap!

1 hour ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I used to blare music back at them, usually country or classical but I've given up! I now roll up my windows and turn up my radio so I can't hear their bullcrap!

Toot your horn in time with the music  and smile. ;)

27 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Toot your horn in time with the music  and smile. ;)

I like it!!!:lol:

11 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I like it!!!:lol:

Be advised. They will turn it up if they can. It’s still funny though. 

Archived