SASS Wire Forum

Landrun website trouble

It's working for me.

Fox,

That one didn't work for me either.  Even tried their website on my wife's phone.  Also, won't work on it. 

I restarted my computer.  Didn't help.  Restarted my phone.  Didn't help.  Turned off wifi to make phone use strictly cell data.  No change.  Every other website I attempt works perfectly. 

I got the answer I needed by having Nellie Blue look it up on their site for me, but this is just a crazy problem.

Sounds like it's being blocked.  Do you have any firewall software running?  

Edit: Didn't see that you tried on your phones too.  The only time I have seen that is when a server between you and their webhost is down.  Try it in the morning and let us know.

7 hours ago, Possum Skinner, SASS#60697 said:

Cleared cookies this morning and tried again.  Not happening.  Doesn't matter anymore, except for curiousity's sake.

Maybe they are trying to tell you something...:rolleyes:  :P  :lol:

Pleasure meeting you at Darkness Falls and Dark Day and hope to see you somewhere down the trail, maybe MBPGA?

9 hours ago, Possum Skinner, SASS#60697 said:

Cleared cookies this morning and tried again.  Not happening.  Doesn't matter anymore, except for curiousity's sake.

Link works for other cowpokes.  Rules out problems with the far end.

Doesn't work with your 3 different web browsers and 2 different devices.   Your Internet Provider may be experiencing problems or blocking access to Landrun

Archived