SASS Wire Forum

Surprised My Wife

Subdeacon Joe

Today is her birthday.   Didn't do anything special,  had to get a new vehicle (OK, ended up with a new car for her birthday out of necessity) so things are tight.

I was looking for something to fill in some corners and saw the sack of pancake mix.  She loves  pancakes.   So I grabbed it and whipped up 4 layer birthday (pan)cake.   Handed it to her over her shoulder as she was watching Food Network,  gave her a hearty "Happy birthday!"  Her face lit up "This is perfect!"

I like giving her little surprises. 

You are a good man, SDJ.  I’m hoisting one in your direction.  It should be after 6 PM there, so you can partake.

:)

Carol’s is Tuesday. I got her a stero turntable so she can play her vintage Elvis LPs. They just delivered it! I’ll be baking a cake too. :wub:

1 hour ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Today is her birthday.   Didn't do anything special,  had to get a new vehicle (OK, ended up with a new car for her birthday out of necessity) so things are tight.

I was looking for something to fill in some corners and saw the sack of pancake mix.  She loves  pancakepancakes.   So I grabbed it and whipped up 4 layer birthday (pan)cake.   Handed it to her over her shoulder as she was watching Food Network,  gave her a hearty "Happy birthday!"  Her face lit up "This is perfect!"

I like giving her little surprises. 

1 hour ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Carol’s is Tuesday. I got her a stero turntable so she can play her vintage Elvis LPs. They just delivered it! I’ll be baking a cake too. :wub:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LADIES  :wub:

2 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Carol’s is Tuesday.

A prosperous and peaceful life,  health,  salvation,  and success in all good works,  grant, o Lord, to Thy servant,  Carol, and preserve and protect her for many years!

I have been researching natural cancer cures, since 2016, so that I can give that present to my wife, of 45 years, who refused to do chemo.

So far, she is holding her own. Thank you Lord. 

There is a lot of alternative things out there to research, and try...some very obviously, are fakes. 

But I am still trying/researching, for that birthday present. 

My advice is to enjoy the blessings of your spouse...while there is yet time.

Happy  Birthday to both those lovely Ladies. Seems a lot of good women are born in March. My wife is one of those, March 16th.She didn't want anything special, but I got her some peppermint patties and made dinner for her;):blush:

Archived