SASS Wire Forum

Non CAS Ruger Precision Rifle, 6.5, NIB

This is just about as far from doing things the cowboy way as I could go. I have a NIB Ruger precision rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor. Purchased a few months back, and it looks like a project that I won't get to for a while. It is a different kind of skill set than I am used to, and I don't see me getting to use this any time soon.  If this is something that peaks your interest in going out to 1000 yards plus, this is supposed to be the platform to start with. Stock is adjustable for length and height, and folds to transport in a shorter case. I think it is a 24" barrel, and the trigger looks odd, but is scary crisp. I have only done a couple of dry presses, but it has a great feel to it. It is a heavy thing, and naked it weighs in at almost 11 pounds. It comes with all of the factory documentation, as well as two 10 round magazines. For more information, here is what Ruger has to say about it:

https://ruger.com/products/precisionRifle/specSheets/18029.html

If you are interested, I am looking for $1500 shipped from my FFL to yours.

If you have any questions, shoot me a PM, or email me at lonestarhoss50131 at yahoo.com

First "I,ll Take It" here & PM to me will have it.

DSC00487.JPG

DSC00489.JPG

DSC00493.JPG

DSC00494.JPG

DSC00495.JPG

DSC00498.JPG

DSC00499.JPG

DSC00503.JPG

DSC00505.JPG

Nice tools I have the 308 and rimfire ones my buddy got the 338 lapula one but I have shot it yet he is working all the time.

Archived