SASS Wire Forum

Sponsorship Suggestions

Popcorn Kelly

I've been tasked with exploring potential sponsor interest for Illowa Irregulars' annual 3-day match in September - Fall Round-Up 2021.  I'm thinking business cards, ads, etc. printed in shooter booklet or samples for the shooter packets.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  For more information about our club and Fall Round-Up 2021 go to www.illowairregulars.com.  

How about space to hang a banner that they provide, sponsoring a particular stage, and advertising space on your website. A sponsor who will be present at your match can be provided with space to set up for information or vending their products. If they are willing to up their financial commitment, they can be the "Dinner Sponsor", "Awards Sponsor", Campground Sponsor", or anything else you can think of.

It looks like this is your first attempt at securing sponsorships, I'll PM you with my contact info if I can be of any help.

19 hours ago, Popcorn Kelly said:

I've been tasked with exploring potential sponsor interest for Illowa Irregulars' annual 3-day match in September - Fall Round-Up 2021.  I'm thinking business cards, ads, etc. printed in shooter booklet or samples for the shooter packets.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  For more information about our club and Fall Round-Up 2021 go to www.illowairregulars.com.  

I would love to do something for Fall Roundup. I am a sponsor at EOT. My email is redlou14@gmail.com 

Lady Pearl  105242

On 3/26/2021 at 2:04 PM, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

Message Chickamauga Slim, he does an excellent job for the Wartrace Regulators.

Imis

Imis, I now expect a decent raise at my next performance review! 

Archived