SASS Wire Forum

Shirts, Vests, and Duster, 2 XL / Shirts All Sold

Shirts are all sold and gone. If something tickles your fancy, make me an offer. Not really looking for any trades, but sometimes fate and chance converge.

One brown Frontier Classic vest, double row of buttons, lightly worn, 2 XL, $40, plus shipping.

One "Duke" leather vest by Wahmaker, 2 XL, worn once, $100, plus shipping.

One black duster by Australian Country Outfitters, 2 XL, worn a few times, but no holes, tears, or fading, $150 plus shipping.

If you have any questions, shoot me a PM, or email me at lonestarhoss50131 at yahoo.com

First "I,ll Take It" here & PM to me will have it.

DSC00470.JPG

DSC00471.JPG

DSC00473.JPG

DSC00474.JPG

DSC00456.JPG

DSC00457.JPG

DSC00458.JPG

2 hours ago, Big Timber SASS #19724Life said:

The blue shirt tag looks like an xl

Can you verify it is  2xl

If the blue shirt is an xl (and BT doesn't want it),  I will take it.  BT has first shot though. 

2 hours ago, Big Timber SASS #19724Life said:

The blue shirt tag looks like an xl

Can you verify it is  2xl

B T, I guess that I forgot how to read. It is an X L, and if you want it, you have first chance at it. If you want it, shoot me a PM with your shipping info. If you want to pass, then we'll see what Dallas wants to do.

Thanks, L H

42 minutes ago, Lonestar Hoss, SASS# 50131 said:

B T, I guess that I forgot how to read. It is an X L, and if you want it, you have first chance at it. If you want it, shoot me a PM with your shipping info. If you want to pass, then we'll see what Dallas wants to do.

Thanks, L H

I do want the XL shirt if BT passes, just let me know. Again, not trying to poach it from him, just sounded like he wanted 2XL.

- Dallas

16 hours ago, SGT. QUINCANNON, SASS #32999 said:

Any swap potential for the double breasted vest?

I'm not really looking for anything to swap right now, unless you have a Colt Boa? If you want it shoot me a PM, and maybe we can figure something harmonious to all parties. 

Thanks, L H

6 hours ago, Lonestar Hoss, SASS# 50131 said:

If you will shoot me a PM with where to ship, it, I'll work on getting it out tomorrow.

Thanks, L H

I sent you an email with my address, I believe your inbox is full, it says you're not able to accept messages. 

16 minutes ago, Dallas McPewPew said:

I sent you an email with my address, I believe your inbox is full, it says you're not able to accept messages. 

I haven't seen an email yet, but I did clean out my PM's so those should work now. 

Thanks, L H

11 hours ago, Lonestar Hoss, SASS# 50131 said:

I'm not really looking for anything to swap right now, unless you have a Colt Boa? If you want it shoot me a PM, and maybe we can figure something harmonious to all parties. 

Thanks, L H

You want to swap a vest for a Colt Boa? Seriously?

Well obviously I would have to pay you the difference, but sometimes I write down things that seemed to sound good, but don't come out as intended. I didn't mean to offend you or anyone else. If you are still interested, shoot me an offer. 

Thanks, L H

Archived