SASS Wire Forum

Bob James Colt perfection

Needle-Nose-Tom

I just wanted to send out a thank you to Bob James for the work he did on my 2 Colts. I am truly ruined for life with these 2 pistols. Words do not describe the difference between the new 2020 Colts I received and the difference now that Mr James has worked on them. I am honored to have had him work on them. They will be in the family for years, that is if I don't shoot the barrels off them first. 

57 minutes ago, Geronimo Jim SASS # 21775 said:

What is his turn a round time?

Believe it or not he had both of mine done and back in my hands within 2 weeks. Now that I have them back and know the difference I would have waited months. 

Years ago he did a pair of my rugers.They are nice but I haven't shot them in a long time.

Largo

Bob James does excellent work. He did my Uberti Stallions. Few years ago and still working like new.

Best of the Best. He also did some  work on my wife's Ruger Black Hawks old model 3 screws.

JRJ

Archived