SASS Wire Forum

Prayer Posse update again

Old Man Graybeard

Prayer Posse...I would really appreciate a few prayers for my wife. Tomorrow morning they are going to be taking a tumor out from behind her right eye. Going to be about an eight hour surgery. We are going to be at St Mary’s in Rochester....part of Mayo Clinic...so she should be in good hands...but prayers will definitely be appreciated. 
Thank you 

Old Man Graybeard 

Thank you everyone. I believe the prayers have helped. After a little over a 10 hour surgery,Deb is in recovery and then ICU for a day or two, then a regular room for several days. Please keep the prayers coming...at least for the next couple of days. 
Thank you all again

OMG

A big thank you to everyone. This morning there was a world of difference in Deb. Much more active and a lot more coherent. They are talking that she could be released Monday sometime. 
Thanks again 

OMG

Thanks again everyone for all the thoughts and prayers. My wife was released from the hospital today and we are now at home. Everything went very well and she made amazing progress. All the people involved with her surgery and recovery were surprised at how well she has done. Up walking and doin stair steps. 
Again....Thank you all

OMG

Lord,

Please guide the hands of the Doctors as they perform the surgery on Old Man Greybeards bride, bless the nurses as they assist and care for her, and heal her infirmities so that she may come back home and be well for many years to come.

Theses things we ask in Your name,

Amen

You got them my friend,  good luck and Gods speed.

Prayers up for you, your wife and your family. Praying the outcome is good and the rehabilitation is quick. God bless. 

Praying this morning Father, as Dr.s and surgical team remove this tumor.

Give them steady hands and care...mindfulness on how precious sight is. 

Bring peace to the 'old man', as he is your precious son and needs peace and assurance that all things are in your hands and are good.

Father, praying this prayer, knowing the power in it.

In Jesus name...

AMEN

Prayers up

Prayers for a successful surgery 

Archived