SASS Wire Forum

Club Membership

Flat Water Bob

Our club dropped its SASS membership several years ago.  I would like to see if we can renew our membership with SASS.  Please direct me to the site where I can get information on the renewal process.  Thanks.

30 minutes ago, Flat Water Bob said:

Our club dropped its SASS membership several years ago.  I would like to see if we can renew our membership with SASS.  Please direct me to the site where I can get information on the renewal process.  Thanks.

ruby@sassnet.com
Club Administrator
SASS# 105922
(505) 843-1320

You do NOT have to be a member of a SASS affiliated club to be a SASS member and participate in Sanctioned matches. A club can at any time apply to be a SASS sanctioned club whether they have ever been one in the past or not. I don't know if the required 50% membership in SASS is still a requirement or not. As mentioned above Ruby is the one handling club memberships.

Here is the link with the details.  There's a small annual fee but it does get you the advertisement on the affiliated clubs page.  I think it's worth it when you see here and on Facebook how many folks ask the question "Where can I find a club near me?"  Thank you for supporting SASS through re-affiliating your club!
https://www.sassnet.com/clubs/affiliated.php

19 hours ago, Black Hills Barb said:

Here is the link with the details.  There's a small annual fee but it does get you the advertisement on the affiliated clubs page.  I think it's worth it when you see here and on Facebook how many folks ask the question "Where can I find a club near me?"  Thank you for supporting SASS through re-affiliating your club!
https://www.sassnet.com/clubs/affiliated.php

Plus there's also some shooters that shun NON-SASS clubs.

It's a great asset for new shooters looking for a club in their area and I believe it's only $50.00 a year.

1 hour ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

It's a great asset for new shooters looking for a club in their area and I believe it's only $50.00 a year.

It's well worth the $50 bucks.  If having the club info displayed only brings in one shooter it has paid for itself.  I know one club that dropped their affiliation.  They used to be a very popular, thriving club.  Today they are gone.  When working the Great American Outdoor Show in Harrisburg, we helped hundreds of interested people find clubs near them.  Sadly, non-affiliated clubs did not benefit.  There were a couple of those clubs in areas where these prospective new members lived.  New shooters are one of our best recruitment tools, too.  

Archived