SASS Wire Forum

Vendors at Land Run

Lash Toru

I will have Cimarron Bullets at Land Run in with Colt Faro Leather, I will be at the shooters camp ground right by stage 10, you can buy them direct from me also, if you need large quanities let me know prior to the match and i can have them for you...Thanks...CoJack

On 3/23/2021 at 8:25 PM, SHOOTIN FOX said:

If you need 7.5 shot. Preorder with me would be best. 25# for $35. New, screened, tumbled and graphited. Ready to load.

Fox

Fox

i will be there and would like 2 bags of shot  (50#), please.  Thx

On 3/24/2021 at 10:38 AM, COLORADO JACKSON said:

I will have Cimarron Bullets at Land Run in with Colt Faro Leather, I will be at the shooters camp ground right by stage 10, you can buy them direct from me also, if you need large quanities let me know prior to the match and i can have them for you...Thanks...CoJack

Hi CJ-look forward to seeing you again.  I would like 2000 of the 105 gr Candy Apple 38 special bullets,  see you at Land Run.

I would like 2000 of the 105 gr Candy Apple 38 special bullets,  from CJ. See you at Land Run.

Lash Toru

On 3/25/2021 at 8:16 PM, Cassalong Hopidy said:

Hi CJ-look forward to seeing you again.  I would like 2000 of the 105 gr Candy Apple 38 special bullets,  see you at Land Run.

I will have plenty of those, find me early...Thank you and see you soon...CoJack

On 3/26/2021 at 2:14 PM, Lash Toru said:

I would like 2000 of the 105 gr Candy Apple 38 special bullets,  from CJ. See you at Land Run.

Lash Toru

I will have them for you, I will be parked in the camp ground down by stage ten, look me up early and Thank you...CoJack

Archived