SASS Wire Forum

For Trade only at THSS SASS Texas State Match March 25-27 2021

Oklahoma Dee

Face to face or Mask to mask -

I have one unopened/used 8 LBS jug of Hodgdon Clays powder, I will trade for one unopened/used 8 LBS jug of Alliant Clay Dot.

Oklahoma Dee

I only have a 1 pound canister of Clay dot or I would swap with you. Can I get your recipe using Clay dot? I have been doing a lot of research and have even talked with Alliant Powder trying to come up with a good recipe for 7/8's load. I finally found one but need Rem 209 primers instead of the Win 209 I have. Good luck this weekend.

Texas Maverick

On 3/23/2021 at 12:07 PM, Oklahoma Dee said:

Face to face or Mask to mask -

I have one unopened/used 8 LBS jug of Hodgdon Clays powder, I will trade for one unopened/used 8 LBS jug of Alliant Clay Dot.

Oklahoma Dee

Just a quick question...why?  I use both interchangeably, same loads in cartridge and shot shell loads.  Only thing I do is make sure I use Clay Dot for cold weather loads.

Kajun

29 minutes ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Just a quick question...why?  I use both interchangeably, same loads in cartridge and shot shell loads.  Only thing I do is make sure I use Clay Dot for cold weather loads.

Kajun

LOL...TO DRIVE YOU KRAZY....LOL

3 hours ago, Oklahoma Dee said:

LOL...TO DRIVE YOU KRAZY....LOL

That ain't a drive, it's a short putt!

Dee, i've got 4 pounds of clay dot if you want to trade (with $100.00 cash to make up the difference).

let me know if i need to bring it.

we're leaving around 9:30ish this morning

SLowazzz Molasses,  Sorry abit late, if ya bring it, lets chat.  Will be on the range this afternoon.  

OkD

Archived