SASS Wire Forum

Florida State Championship - Top Gun Shootoff Playlist

The Outlaw Travis James

Florida State Championship Top Gun Shootoff Playlist

2021 Florida State Top Gun Shootoff at the Ides of March hosted by the Lake County Pistoleros - Cowboy Action Shooting on Sunday March 21st, 2021.  The shoofoff was single elimination and each shooter drew numbers and were randomly matched up for each round.

A special thank you goes out to Granger Swede for videoing all these matchups while Chickie and I shot.  Much obliged to ya pard!  Also, a special thank you to Lil Feathers and Dogmeat Dad for helping pick up brass all morning.  You guys are awesome

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwZBiDC1Wa49T93wu_c21gkfGX7KR4zk-

Thank You for the kind remarks and all you did at the match, and it was our pleasure to lend a hand!  Lil and I rarely miss a shoot-off and the one at the Ides is always Top Notch.  Even though we were there in person, we will watch it again tonight on the TV with a cold beverage and enjoy it all over again.  Love that shoot off.

Congratulations to all the Champions, and to the Shoot Off Top Guns!

See You All (or is that Y'all, or All Y'all - dang northern upbringin' :P) Next Year!

On 3/22/2021 at 11:53 AM, Ringer said:

Boyeeee, Bucky had a slowww faller on that last round!

I really wanted to match up against him in the finals.  The wet fore-end struck in my semifinals. 

He was on fire! 

On 3/22/2021 at 11:48 AM, Dogmeat Dad, SASS #48563L said:

Thank You for the kind remarks and all you did at the match, and it was our pleasure to lend a hand!  Lil and I rarely miss a shoot-off and the one at the Ides is always Top Notch.  Even though we were there in person, we will watch it again tonight on the TV with a cold beverage and enjoy it all over again.  Love that shoot off.

Congratulations to all the Champions, and to the Shoot Off Top Guns!

See You All (or is that Y'all, or All Y'all - dang northern upbringin' :P) Next Year!

It was my pleasure.  I am glad you guys made it down and it was a really fun shootoff this year.  There were so many close matchups.  I can't wait to do it again.  

Archived