SASS Wire Forum

Need a little Star Wars help here

Alpo

Who are these girls?

1615897369-173711-zoom-450x540.jpg

The one on the right, with her arms wrapped. She's the hero in number seven and eight. Probably in nine also, but I haven't seen nine. Her name is Rey(?)

The next one in, in the white dress, is obviously Princess Leia.

It's the other two. Who are they?

It just occurred to me, after I wrote that question, that the one on the far left, in the white with the blaster, could be Luke and Leia's mama (don't remember her name).

But even if that's who she is, who is the girl with the big blue eyes?

Rogue one. Never heard of it. Just looked it up. "Immediately prequel to episode IV", (but not episode III). So that would be three and a half, maybe 3 and 3/4?:D

Lucas went with the first [original] Star Wars as he knew it would lead to episodes 5&6, but never planned any farther than that at the time. You could tell the better quality of the Prequels, compared to the late , Disney stuff. I was a fan since 77, when I saw the original a week after it came out, but episodes 7&8 were so bad I haven't even bothered with the last one. Solo and Rogue 1 were both okay, I did enjoy Solo.

They got a boys version too.

1615897273-173712-zoom-450x540.jpg

So that's Han, and Luke, and Flynn (?) from 7 and 8, and probably 9. The last guy. He the original owner of the round robot and the jacket that Flynn wears?

6 hours ago, Alpo said:

They got a boys version too.

1615897273-173712-zoom-450x540.jpg

So that's Han, and Luke, and Flynn (?) from 7 and 8, and probably 9. The last guy. He the original owner of the round robot and the jacket that Flynn wears?

With todays thinking is there an in between one...One that is not sure which they swing????

Texas Lizard

11 hours ago, Crazy Gun Barney, SASS #2428 said:

Rogue One is the story of how the plans to the original Death Star got to princess Leia, that led to the capture of her ship right at the beginning of the Original Star Wars.

Rogue One basically spent two hours explaining why the Galactic Empire didn't simply think to go to Home Depot and pick up one of those dryer vent cover thingies to put over that %&$*#! thermal exhaust port Luke fired a proton torpedo into. <_<

On 3/22/2021 at 9:41 AM, Alpo said:

Rogue one. Never heard of it. Just looked it up. "Immediately prequel to episode IV", (but not episode III). So that would be three and a half, maybe 3 and 3/4?:D

It's practically the opening crawl for episode 4.  The prologue, if that applies to movies. 

Archived