SASS Wire Forum

Vision Test

Subdeacon Joe

OH MY!  I failed the middle bottom test.

Wow! Just bought a new gun, but apparently this does not change the fact that I am still partially color blind. 
I wonder if I can my medical insurance to cover the cost of a monthly prescription for color blindness?

Obviously there is a cure. They have a test for it, right?

18 hours ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

Stealing this!!!

I think your test is faulty.  I've bought two new guns in less than a month and it says I need anothe.............oh, to hell with it!  Better safe than sorry.

I'll be back in  a while.

4 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

I think your test is faulty.  I've bought two new guns in less than a month and it says I need anothe.............oh, to hell with it!  Better safe than sorry.

I'll be back in  a while.

Shanley tried to say he couldn't see the number "4" in the YELLOW circle.... 4 is the # he has gotten this year...so his quota has been achieved!!!!

Okay, that settles it. Two tests both telling me that I need new guns...is that one gun for each test?...Hmmm

I am thinking though that maybe this ain’t on the up and up. I am pretty sure if I told my wife that I failed two eye tests and I need to get two new guns I may have another medical problem. 

Are you gents sure these tests aren’t generated by the Divorce Attorneys Association?

:D

5 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Okay, that settles it. Two tests both telling me that I need new guns...is that one gun for each test?...Hmmm

I am thinking though that maybe this ain’t on the up and up. I am pretty sure if I told my wife that I failed two eye tests and I need to get two new guns I may have another medical problem. 

Are you gents sure these tests aren’t generated by the Divorce Attorneys Association?

:D

Like I said, better safe than sorry.  Go!   Go NOW!

Archived