SASS Wire Forum

The Lack of a Comma

Subdeacon Joe

8 hours ago, Calamity Kris said:

A period would work really well in that instance also..........

Or, just better all the way around:

HUNTERS

PEDESTRIANS USING

WALK TRAILS

PLEASE USE CAUTION

this last hunting season, we had boated across a lake to avoid hikers, there's a trail that goes around the lake but it's a good 7 miles back to were we were, I was picking a second shot from a group of 7 deer that had been flushed my way when a whole bunch of hikers came around the corner on my 4 o clock, it was a little distracting for me and the deer... 

8 hours ago, watab kid said:

meals ready to eat .............i see it now 

Shades of Soylent Green!

Have a friend who is a conservation agent and I love to harass him. Asked him once how I should report a deer kill. A tree I climb is right on the county border. If I lean back and stretch out my hand it will be in the other county. So, I asked him if I shoot a deer that is on the other side of the fence, me being in one county where I took the shot, and the deer was in the other county, which county do I report the kill. My intent and shot came from one county, but the deer was in the other county. This does matter not only for count, but also different regulations in each county. :lol: (One county on bucks doesn't have a point count, the other county must have at least 3 points on one side. )

Several agents I have asked this question and the answer was always the same, what ever you think jut report it. They obviously went to the same school. 

16 hours ago, watab kid said:

meals ready to eat .............i see it now 

If they're on roller blades does that make them meals on wheels?

i like that - fast food if jogging , 

when i came back here i had this voice in the back of my head saying "donner party - your table is ready" but now im hearing please pull forward and we will bring your order out 

Archived