Subdeacon Joe

I like these three:

American Revolution 

D5BE8CB1-43F2-4567-B3B4-23A9346CFAB1.jpeg.775ce52debd81aa3149d3b956c5426e4.jpeg

George Washington 

F7A20C0E-5CDF-4DEC-B732-D79B5A6A67D3.jpeg.3ecd5e1dd44070f87ef266a9f1bf2426.jpeg

WW1 American Soldier

9D744FA9-6981-49ED-BBD1-286DA3CAD92E.jpeg.40640a7d559127e645b24e918f714ec4.jpeg

Yeah, $120 for a track suit. Kind of steep. 

To each his own. We have gal in our neighborhood who jogs with her dogs in costume (her, not the dogs). One day she wore a full length pink Cinderella dress with hoops, arm-length white gloves and blonde wig. The other day it was a chartreuse satin shirt, of couple of white tutus, some baggy white leggings and a chocolate brown wig. We’re told she has other outfits too. 

Don’t know her story and it’s really none of our business. Sure gets one’s attention though when she jogs past. 

30 minutes ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

To each his own. We have gal in our neighborhood who jogs with her dogs in costume (her, not the dogs). One day she wore a full length pink Cinderella dress with hoops, arm-length white gloves and blonde wig. The other day it was a chartreuse satin shirt, of couple of white tutus, some baggy white leggings and a chocolate brown wig. We’re told she has other outfits too. 

Don’t know her story and it’s really none of our business. Sure gets one’s attention though when she jogs past. 

She has made the national news a while back. Guess she wanted her 15 seconds of fame.

15 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

She has made the national news a while back. Guess she wanted her 15 seconds of fame.

My thoughts initially, but up close, my impression is this might her way of keeping the voices at bay. Whatever it takes, God bless.

Just not used to seeing that in suburbia. 

Archived