SASS Wire Forum

Thanks Uncle Joe: new toys

With a little funds from Uncle Joe, I bought meowndangself a new CZ 457 'Varmint' in .17 HMR.

AND..... and Vortex 'Diamondback' spotting scope.

I ask myself..."What would Ben Cartwright do".      So I used it to stimuli the economy.

:lol::lol:

..........Widder

Haven't received ours yet, but it's going back to the coffers to pay for the recently acquired second Dillon 550 and other reloading stuff......say's the boss:rolleyes:. And then there's that tax thingy too.....:wacko:

DB:FlagAm:

I guess I spent it before getting the funds. :rolleyes: Great time for firearms, not so much for ammo or components.

This is a great time for firearms, not so much for ammo or components.

I got my eye on a 2nd gen Colt, hoping to get it down to 1400, if not I'll find something else or maybe two!!

biden promised 2K. Hmmm.

AOC needs to stay on his butt cause toys ain't cheap.;)

:P

3 minutes ago, Dantankerous said:

biden promised 2K. Hmmm.

AOC needs to stay on his butt cause toys ain't cheap.;)

:P

If you already got the $600 a few months ago then there's your $2000. I don't recall Biden or anyone else promising more than that.

I need another check.  I spent the first bunch on a rifle and about thirty minutes ago I bought a Uberti "S&W" #3 First Model American clone in .45 Colt (not an original caliber, but I have plenty of ammo for .45 and none for .44 Special), a nickel finish (not my first choice), and an eight inch barrel.  It's the last of those guns that they have received so far and they can't tell me when more are expected.  It's on my credit card and will be deliverd to my FFL holding gunsmiths ASAP.  I should get it in less than a week.  A good example of what waiting since the last Winter Range nearly two years ago will get.

With the Mannlicher and this gun I may be at the end of my gun buying days.  :o

Nah!  There's a gun show here Saturday and Sunday.  :P  We'll see.

Archived