SASS Wire Forum

New Uberti Prices??

Slowhand Bob, 24229

While looking for a Coach Gun today I looked at a couple of new Ubertis on a dealers shelf today and they were mighty purty BUT not knowing if the prices were right I couldnt bring myself to pull the trigger!  I think they were probably list priced BUT not sure and will not pay scalper prices even now...  So my question, a new Uberti 45Colt  '60 Henry=$1290 and a new Uberti Dragoon=$399, are these  dealer list or jack up prices?    

Bob, easy enough to check on.  Taylors list price for a standard Henry is $1463.  Cimarron's is $1578.  $1290 sounds decent for a new one.  Their list prices for Dragoons are $475 to $491.

Thanks guys, a very long drive back to the store but perhaps worth it!  Both have been on my wants-it list but a lot of money for guns that will likely never be used by me BUT I do love to handle and caress them.  As said earlier, I really hoped to find a Pedersoli, a CZ, or at least a Rossi Coach Gun(s) to stroke a bit but these seem to be in shorter supply than most.  The Dragoon would even give me an excuse to pull out a piece of cowhide for an old time holster to fit!  

it seems someone felt the need to treat cowboys right - they may not be able to when they replace them at new if they can get them , but i would say those were better than most current prices , not often i know such things but i happened to be doing a little looking myself for some unknown reason , hope you get what your looking for - so far ive struck out , but i really dont need it ...just wanted it , 

:mellow:  Bob  

If you see ANYTHING on the shelf you lust for, BUY IT.  EVERYTHING is current "Temporarily Out of Stock".  Cimarron has almost nothing.

If you were considering a Pedersoli Hammer Double, give the new '78 replica at EMF a hard look.  Coming in from Pietta and on examination, the gun is a Pedersoli with EMF logo on it.

Hope to get up that way again on Wed.  Not sure which model Dragoon it was??  Which is your preferred Dragoon model and why, when looking for a shooter?  A month ago I would have snapped both up BUT situations do change!

Archived