SASS Wire Forum

Who is shooting the Uberti 1886?

doulos431

Let me hear about it. The Mirokus are near impossible to find. The Pedersolis are very scarce and the same price as the Mirokus. The Ubertis have peaked my interest.  Anybody with experience let me know what you have found . Thanks

I've seen a few of em and they look Very Nice!!!

I spoke with a shooter a few years back that that was shooting one in a Long Range Side Match

and he had nothing to say but Good Stuff about his..... He shot it very well too.

That's the limit of my knowledge on Em !

Me and the wife have Uberti 66.  Hers is an EMF .38 spl carbine mine’s a Cimarron .44 spl.  They’re very reliable.

Damn my eyes, I thought you were asking after Uberti 1866

The Uberti 1886 is the Pedersoli 1886.

This was bought up a while back and if you look at photo's of the two, they are identical. Pedersoli also make the Uberti 1874 Sharps.

I bought my 1886 from the Pedersoli rep (in Australia we couldn't get the "Uberti" one).

I couldn't be happier they look absolutely beautiful and handle a mid range load (34gr ADI 2207 (4198)under a 405gr proj, travelling around 1400/1450 fps)  pretty well. 

I am setting mine up with a Lee Shaver mid range sight (we have a lever action shoot at 300M at one of the clubs I shoot at) and I am sure it will hold its own against the Marlins. I will also use it in our Pat Garrett shoots, with a much lighter load (Trail Boss and a 300gr proj)

1866-2.JPG

1866-4.JPG

Archived