SASS Wire Forum

FS NEW STARLINE 45LC Brass and DILLON 45LC DIES with CONVERSION KIT FOR DILLON 550

Slip Notz

I have 570 new Starline 45lc brass and 100 used Starline brass 45lc. Will sale all for 200$ shipped.

Also have newer Dillon 45lc dies and caliber conversion for a Dillon 550, both for 130$ shipped. I don't have the Dillon boxes for the dies and conversion. Let me know if you have questions.

I’ll take them.  Preacher mike can get them from me if need be but I know he’s looking for them and I gave bad info so I’ll guarantee payment.

if this doesn’t make sense I’m saying I’d like to place hold for preachermike.  If you hold them for him he can buy them and if he doesn’t want them I’ll buy them.  Either way you’ll get money for the cases.  Unfortunately I don’t have a Dillon and don’t need the dies.  But the cases themselves.  

That’s the spirit Doc. I admire your style.

Chert Rock 

13 hours ago, Doc Marks said:

Just the virtual way of “hold/buy it for a buddy”.  

Glad you helped a buddy.

Now,,,,what if a certain vendor who shall remain unnamed,,gets 5 buddies to help him watch sales and “hold” pairs of guns for him? People already mad on how quick he is on the “i will take it” button. Will you be happy people are reserving stuff for him? 

Lol,,just prodding you in the ribs, no offense meant.

4 hours ago, Marshall Matt Dillon said:

Glad you helped a buddy.

Now,,,,what if a certain vendor who shall remain unnamed,,gets 5 buddies to help him watch sales and “hold” pairs of guns for him? People already mad on how quick he is on the “i will take it” button. Will you be happy people are reserving stuff for him? 

Lol,,just prodding you in the ribs, no offense meant.

I don’t think he needs buddies to do that.  He seems to be glued to the classifieds anyway.  If it’s against the rules then I guess the mods can sanction me.  Until then I don’t think what I did was ethically questionable.  Especially since it’s not a pattern.  I guess the mods would have to weigh in if they have a concern.

Archived