SASS Wire Forum

My heartfelt thanks to Joe Biden and his cadre.

Hope this next one is better than the last one.    I had to pitch in an extra $50 for the last one.    GW

I got a debit card the last one, it cost me $3.00 for an ATM charge. I could only get $580.00 out and there was $17.00 left on the card so I used it for gas .

I have $1400.00 in the rifle alone, another $300.00 in a scope, $750.00 in Swiss made custom scope rings to fit the furschluginer "claw" scope mount, $300.00 for a custom gun case, and so far almost $300.00 in 60 rounds of custom "vintage" ammo for this obsolete caliber.....  and I can't even get around well enough to hunt any more and, while it is a great gun, it ain't  competition piece.  It's one of the smoothest bolt actions I ever saw.  One guy described it as "smooth as oiled air".

It's one of those things that I have always wanted and there's no reason not to buy it, SO I DID!  

Bonus: we have decided that the gun, a 1908 model made in 1921 (records aren't clear on that) and as ner new as can be imagined, has never been fired.

Once I get it back from my smith I'll run pictures so you can drool on yourself.

Anyhow, thanks Joe, for helping an old man get his kid dream realized.  :P

Oh no...they won’t be by to confiscate it. Not as long is it is in the allowed list in this here bill. 

https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/a/7/a77ca0d0-07b0-4cc1-8ce5-271997fe1947/063DD11B94F08E05113DFC5F9841B0C4.assault-weapons-ban-of-2021.pdf

Beijing Biden is working on repealing Trump's tax cut and considering a larger tax to fund more corruption. An early guess might be $1,200 + $600 + $1,400 = $3,200 for singles and $6,400 for married couples for starters. Not political comments, just factual information.

Congrats on your new prize. 

Archived