SASS Wire Forum

ALL SOLD LOW, LOW PRICES on what's left

Hellbender

We're still selling items to raise funds to continue building our new cowboy town after our old one was completely destroyed by Hurricanes Laura and Delta in the fall.  We're the Up the Creek Gang in Lake Charles, Louisiana. We've made good progress (this photo was taken yesterday) but lumber is VERY expensive right now, especially around here after the hurricanes, and we continue to seek ways to bring in needed funds.  This time we have 30 items of clothing for sale.  If you want to buy something, please give the item number and  brief description of that item and let me know what your zip code is so I can figure shipping.  We take personal checks and PayPal. Thank you for your support!

Reduced Prices on all Remaining Items

IMG_2005.thumb.jpeg.8ed7ebc95802404a48ee6427bd52ca90.jpeg

IMG_2051.thumb.jpeg.9e57a19ca236b396579e80f2772a4140.jpegIMG_2057.thumb.jpeg.7d142a65a456a62e8d003f54056bd786.jpeg

10. XL Classic Old West Styles off white with tiny hollow black polka dots, with stains. $10 + shipping  $5 + shipping  SOLD

IMG_2065.thumb.jpeg.4913fbf8a67780c9ee7fee131a94ce69.jpegIMG_2066.thumb.jpeg.eec0a4200c23fb3bf947d793125c95fa.jpeg

14. 2XL (apparently) no label light weight fabric lace shirt with cuff snaps that say WEST CAL.45. $15 + shipping  $5 + shipping SOLD

IMG_2085.thumb.jpeg.44102deb076f274ef6a5554b530b05d7.jpeg

27. Size 42x30 Wrangler jeans with metal suspender studs added. $10 + shipping  $5 + shipping SOLD

IMG_2089.jpeg.b43c7fca62aa7761efd2eb81ff66813a.jpeg

29. Size 40x32 Non-SASS Levi tan jeans. $5 + shipping  $3 + shipping SOLD

#5, 15, and 16 sold to Boolit Boomer.  PM coming to you soon Pard

I'll take 12 and 13

12. 2XL (apparently) no label button-down shirt, navy blue with small maroon stars and tiny white dots. $15 + shipping

13. 2XL (apparently) no label heavy fabric lace shirt with cuff snaps that say WEST CAL.45. $15 + shipping

C.D.

#12 and #13 sold to City Dude.  Thank you City Dude!  PM coming soon.

6, 8, and 9 sold to Buffalo Red.  Thanks Pard!  PM coming soon.

• Hellbender changed the title to 30 Clothing Items: L, XL, 2XL Shirts, XL Vest, Lots of Size 42 (and a few other size) Trousers
39 minutes ago, Lucky 13 said:

I'll take 11. 2XL Revenge button-down shirt with broad, multi-color vertical stripes. $15 + shipping if still available. Thanks !!

You got it Pard.  I’m away now but will be back in about an hour to pack and weigh it.  What’s your zip code?

Ill take #1. Large Scully cream colored shirt with metal buttons. and #2. Label says Medium but fits like a Large Classic Old West Styles think pink & white stripes. PM on the way....

1 hour ago, TNtrapper said:

Ill take #1. Large Scully cream colored shirt with metal buttons. and #2. Label says Medium but fits like a Large Classic Old West Styles think pink & white stripes. PM on the way....

Got your PM, will be in touch soon.  Thanks!

• Hellbender changed the title to Remaining for sale: 8 pair of Size 42 Trousers (and a few other sizes), 2 XL Shirts, and 1 2XL Shirt

Hellbender

I will take,

#17 42x35 Green Blue Stripe pants

#22 42x35 Tan pants

#23 42x34 Blue Gray Striped pants

#26 42x35 Olive Green pants

zip is 46526, let me know total, I will pm shipping address.

Thanks

Johnny Rebel

• Hellbender changed the title to Remaining for sale: 4 pair of Size 42 Trousers (and a few other sizes), 2 XL Shirts, and 1 2XL Shirt
1 hour ago, JohnnyRebel said:

Hellbender

I will take,

#17 42x35 Green Blue Stripe pants

#22 42x35 Tan pants

#23 42x34 Blue Gray Striped pants

#26 42x35 Olive Green pants

zip is 46526, let me know total, I will pm shipping address.

Thanks

Johnny Rebel

PM sent.  Thanks JohnnyRebel!

10 minutes ago, JohnnyRebel said:

Payment sent, I sent you a pm with my address.

Thanks

Johnny Rebel

Got it, thanks.  Pkg ships tomorrow!

Hellbender

• Hellbender changed the title to PRICE DROP ON REMAINING CLOTHING: 4 pair of Size 42 Trousers (and a few other sizes), 2 XL Shirts, and 1 2XL Shirt

Ill take 

20. Size 42x31 1/2 1879 Clothing, dark blue trousers. $20 + shipping $15 + shipping

24. Size 42x26, unknown maker tan trousers. $20 + shipping $15 + shipping

25. Size 42x28 Horsefly's Old West Clothing turquoise, gray, and black striped trousers. $20 + shipping  $15 + shipping

Ill send a pm to arrange payment and shipping.

Thanks,

Jack

5 minutes ago, Turkey Flats Jack said:

Ill take 

20. Size 42x31 1/2 1879 Clothing, dark blue trousers. $20 + shipping $15 + shipping

24. Size 42x26, unknown maker tan trousers. $20 + shipping $15 + shipping

25. Size 42x28 Horsefly's Old West Clothing turquoise, gray, and black striped trousers. $20 + shipping  $15 + shipping

Ill send a pm to arrange payment and shipping.

Thanks,

Jack

You got them!  I see your PM and I'll shoot you back a PM in a few minutes with the total.  Thanks!

• Hellbender changed the title to LOW, LOW PRICES on what's left - 1 pr size 42 pants, 1 pr size 40 pants, 2 pr size 38 pants, 2 XL Shirts, and 1 2XL Shirt
20 minutes ago, The Dynamite Kid said:

Howdy Hellbender,

I'll take #7, XL Scully shirt, White / Blue stripes.  My Zip is 27944

Thanks,

Dynamite

PM sent.  Thanks!

• Hellbender changed the title to LOW, LOW PRICES on what's left - 1 pr size 42 pants, 1 pr size 40 pants, 1 XL Shirt, and 1 2XL Shirt

Hey Hellbender, I’ll take the last 2 shirts off your hands.   If the lace shirt is huge, I’ve got a new (just joined up) who can use it.  

2 hours ago, Not Dead Ed said:

Hey Hellbender, I’ll take the last 2 shirts off your hands.   If the lace shirt is huge, I’ve got a new (just joined up) who can use it.  

Thank you!  PM coming soon!

• Hellbender changed the title to ALL SOLD LOW, LOW PRICES on what's left
34 minutes ago, The Dynamite Kid said:

Got the shirt, fits great!  Thanks Pard

Great, glad it works for you!

On 3/18/2021 at 1:46 PM, Hellbender said:

Thank you!  PM coming soon!

The shirts show they are all the way up in Detroit now.  Looks like the USPS constipation problem is relieving itself! 

50 minutes ago, Not Dead Ed said:

The shirts show they are all the way up in Detroit now.  Looks like the USPS constipation problem is relieving itself! 

Yep, I bet you'll get them soon now.  That's a lot better than before!  I wonder if they used Ex-Lax to solve that proble? :lol:

8 hours ago, Hellbender said:

Yep, I bet you'll get them soon now.  That's a lot better than before!  I wonder if they used Ex-Lax to solve that proble? :lol:

Guess what?  They showed up today, right on time.  

53 minutes ago, Not Dead Ed said:

Guess what?  They showed up today, right on time.  

I guess we'll have to attribute this to a MIRACLE!

Archived