SASS Wire Forum

Charles Daly 512, Lassiter, like new *SOLD* (PENDING)

• travelin kid #51083 changed the title to Charles Daly 512, Lassiter, like new *SOLD* (PENDING)

What made you decide to stay with the SKB if you don't mind me asking. I am looking at upgrading from my Stoeger in the future and both the Daly and the SKB are on the list of ones to look at.

Thanks

TM

14 minutes ago, Texas Maverick said:

What made you decide to stay with the SKB if you don't mind me asking. I am looking at upgrading from my Stoeger in the future and both the Daly and the SKB are on the list of ones to look at.

Thanks

TM

I just run it better... maybe it’s the barrel layout or something, I do like the weight of the SKB, I had the chance to buy this and did ran it two matches put it back in the safe, and went back to the SKB, it’s heavier and I like that...  the Charles Daly is very light in comparison 

On 3/14/2021 at 4:10 PM, travelin kid #51083 said:

I just run it better... maybe it’s the barrel layout or something, I do like the weight of the SKB, I had the chance to buy this and did ran it two matches put it back in the safe, and went back to the SKB, it’s heavier and I like that...  the Charles Daly is very light in comparison 

Thanks for the reply.

TM

Archived