SASS Wire Forum

delete

I may have 500 previously enjoyed cases I could let go. I’ll check when I get home this evening. 

Starline shows backorder but I’ve gotten my brass no later than 2 weeks after the order was placed.  I ordered 45lc a week ago and they arrived yesterday.  

correction; I ordered it the 10th and it arrived yesterday.  Not even a week.  

• Preacher Mike changed the title to WTB .45 LC Brass got what I needed thanks for those that replied

Wow, glad I didn’t procrastinate.  Bummer they aren’t accepting backorders.  Scary actually.  I’ve been ordering a little bit every month for the last year and same thing every time.  Place a backorder and it’s arrived pretty quick.  Not a good sign.  Glad you found what you needed .   Seems real fishy they fulfilled this order so quick and a few days later cut it all off.  

FD51D96D-5BEA-467F-A455-0F336971BB53.jpeg

I got what I thought was a confirmation,  instead it was a cancellation....  and I confirmed on the phone  Starline is NOT taking any new orders  at this time....

they sell their 45 LC brass  120.00 for 500... 206.50 for 1000.....   Midway USA  sells the same brass for 308.95 per 1000.

With that being said I am in the market for 45 colt brass again....

• Preacher Mike changed the title to WTB .45 LC Brass Starline cancelled my order with them

I just got some 45Colt yesterday, ordered it about a week ago. Must have got the last box out the door! I still have some 45CS on backorder, ordered at the same time.

Preacher Mike

I have about 800 fired brass 45lc I got it in a lot of brass I traded for. I don't know anything about it. it is clean and looks good.

I will ship it for $175.00.

Moses 5964 life

Can't buy but packs of 100 at the gun show but picked up the last two packs of Starline the merchant had. He also had about 10/ 100 packs of Winchester brass with primers installed.

Moses if Preacher don't buy those 800 I am interested.

WBP

Preacher Mike indicated that he was working on another deal and said to not hold them for him. So they are yours if you

still want them.

Moses 5964 life   

Moses I sent you a DM

Archived