SASS Wire Forum

FOR SALE old 12 guage double

Up for sale Hib-Spe-Bar shotgun made by Crescent Firearms Co (1892-1931)(Hibbard, Spencer &Barlett was a hardware company based in Chicago 1883-1983) Appears to have been refinished at one point in time, action locks up tight, 30"barrels are choked F&F or maybe F&M, bores are bright and shiny but have minor pitting, rubber recoil pad has been added, and is very well fitted,  the sight beads appear to be glued to the rib, reciever has some nickel plating remaining ,unsure about the chamber length, but I have shot 2 3/4" pheasant loads thru it, interesting straight grip stock and splinter fore end

Looking for $325 plus shipping  TO YOUR FFL...............................thanks for looking

IMG_1359 (1).jpg

IMG_1387.jpg

IMG_1390.jpg

IMG_1381.jpg

IMG_1367.jpg

IMG_1373.jpg

IMG_1384.jpg

IMG_1391.jpg

IMG_1392.jpg

IMG_1375.jpg

IMG_1378.jpg

IMG_1388.jpg

IMG_1380.jpg

IMG_1371.jpg

I have one of these . It was,my 1st Sass shotgun . Always worked well and was fun to shoot . I still have it  ,but found my 1st 97 a few months,later and never looked back

I have a 20 gauge crescent branded for a st Louis hardware store from about 1900 that i took to my first match.  I've also done trap and skeet and deer hunting with it.

Archived