SASS Wire Forum

Thank you Wolfbane!

Just saw the Wednesday episode of Shooting Gallery, not knowing it was the last one, and just wanted to say thank you back at you for 29 years of shows where I learned a lot and enjoyed see new products, and new ways to use them. Obviously all the cowboy action episodes were great, but I think my favorite was you hunting with different .45-70 guns in Africa!  I had just picked up a used Winchester 1886, and it was great listening to you experiencing the hunt with you. 
You will be missed, please do a “special” every so often so we can still have your “company” every once in a while. 
All the best and enjoy your time off. 

Thank you Wolf Bane for a wonderful show with episodes for any shooter. Hope to see you back in Colorado at some cowboy shoots. Enjoy your next stage in life. Diamond Curly

Thanks for post NF. I had pleasure of knowing Wolfbane through Outdoor Channel show (Cowboys)  and having him on my posse several times when he shot CAS.  Super nice gentleman and great to have on posse.  I miss having him within SASS circle.

Michael will continue to do gun related show on his YouTube page and his internet site that's called "Triggered" Here is the link to his web page

https://www.michaelbane.tv/category/triggered/

When I was attending school in Colorado, I had the opportunity to shoot on the same posse as Wolf Bane. I did not even recognize him as the celebrity he is until halfway through the match.  The worst of the day was when I was the TO and had to call him for a safety, but as in the cowboy way he was the perfect gentleman about it.  Best of luck to you in your upcoming endeavors.

Archived