SASS Wire Forum

WTS 1897' Winchester - lowered price—SOLD—

Splitthumb

—SOLD—   Up for sale  Winchester 1897', tuned and ready for competition . Barrel cut to 20" with big brass bead , totally stripped down , ,cleaned , deburred , and polished . it's a "E" model manufactured 1931' , take down model . Will hold 6 rounds in magazine tube and has a nice shiny bore . I replaced the main spring with one from TL of (Cowboys & Indians , right side extractor spring ,& lightened the trigger . Original  blue finish , the forearm has dings and scratches with no cracks or splits , the  stock has scratches and dings with no cracks or splits with original Winchester plastic butt plate . all in all really nice shotgun considering it's 90 yrs old .       $805.00      insurance , shipping & handling  to your FFL dealers door , Thanks for looking , Splitthumb

IMG_3165.JPG

IMG_3166.JPG

IMG_3167.JPG

IMG_3168.JPG

IMG_3169.JPG

IMG_3170.JPG

IMG_3171.JPG

IMG_3172.JPG

Two PayPal accounts potentially getting closed and funds confiscated in 3... 2... ...

Seriously, read the TOS/AUP at PayPal before proceeding, you can lose your account permanently, and maybe never get your funds back.

If you do proceed, and work it out by PM, I will not interfere or comment further.

13 minutes ago, John Kloehr said:

Two PayPal accounts potentially getting closed and funds confiscated in 3... 2... ...

Seriously, read the TOS/AUP at PayPal before proceeding, you can lose your account permanently, and maybe never get your funds back.

If you do proceed, and work it out by PM, I will not interfere or comment further.

Only If you mention something about what it’s for. What I don’t tell them, they don’t know. 

Personally , I really want to be paid in a money order through USPS . I can wait until you go to a USPO , it protects both of us , and is safer for me , Splitthumb 

43 minutes ago, Splitthumb said:

Personally , I really want to be paid in a money order through USPS . I can wait until you go to a USPO , it protects both of us , and is safer for me , Splitthumb 

Ok I completely understand. I will have to pass right now though. I have been saving for one but not quite there yet. 

Do an e-bill pay through your Bank to an individual and you have to tell them anything...They will send them a check straight from the Bank to the seller.

Abilene

1 hour ago, Abilene Al, SASS #72248 said:

Do an e-bill pay through your Bank to an individual and you have to tell them anything...They will send them a check straight from the Bank to the seller.

Abilene

I understand that but I don’t have the cash on hand yet, that’s why I was asking about PayPal because it’s linked to my card. If done as Friends and Family I pay the fees for it. No biggie though I can keep saving up for one later. Just thought I’d ask if it was an option. 

• Splitthumb changed the title to WTS 1897' Winchester - lowered price
9 hours ago, boom pop said:

Isnt this shotgun old enough to send straight to the buyer

1898 is the cut off if I remember correctly.

• Splitthumb changed the title to WTS 1897' Winchester - lowered price—SOLD—

Archived