SASS Wire Forum

EOT 2021 & Gun/Golf Carts

Max Payne

I'm wondering if the Indiana facility is golf cart friendly? Of course, Founders Ranch was because it was well spread out, & well-suited. But, I haven't been to the 2021 site & just don't know if it's a place where I should take my cart? What can you tell me?

7 minutes ago, Max Payne said:

I'm wondering if the Indiana facility is golf cart friendly? Of course, Founders Ranch was because it was well spread out, & well-suited. But, I haven't been to the 2021 site & just don't know if it's a place where I should take my cart? What can you tell me?

I had asked a Pard about needing a cart to get from camping to the range.

He said the range is compact and close enough to camping that I shouldn't need one.

(I did not cherish dragging it across 5 states)

If you need one for handicap purposes, I would definately contact Misty or Ruby.

Misty@sassnet.com

Ruby@ sassnet.com

Or call the office.

I doubt that there is much more than 25 ft of elevation change over the entire facility and most of that is a minor ridge between the camping and range area. The entire range is flat and not much more than 100yds. From one end of the camping to the other is only several hundred yards and is mostly level. Unless handicapped, probably not necessary. We have camped and shot there several times.

1 minute ago, Sixgun Seamus said:

I hit quote and not edit. Oooops

I'm leaving the cart at home.

15 hours ago, Max Payne said:

I'm leaving the cart at home.

You just jump in the baby buggy and I’m sure Ophelia will push you around. :lol:

Kajun

Archived