SASS Wire Forum

Only 954 new cases yesterday

Trigger Mike

In Georgia,  the state said we had 954 new cases and 2 deaths yesterday.  Thus far in total, less than 8% of the population in our state has gotten the virus in over a year's time.  Less than one percent has died from it.  

I watch Missouri's numbers every day.  Right now they are reporting 328 cases running average for past 7 days state wide.  14 in our county 7 day average.  Many counties have none reported.  Many less than 10.  

30 minutes ago, Four-Eyed Buck,SASS #14795 said:

Check some of the more populous states with huge cities in them. Cali, New York, Penn., maybe Ill. , numbers are much scarier there:blush:

They ain't milked the cash cow dry yet. 

saw the thread, I thought you were picking up range brass...

1 hour ago, Four-Eyed Buck,SASS #14795 said:

Check some of the more populous states with huge cities in them. Cali, New York, Penn., maybe Ill. , numbers are much scarier there:blush:

Yes but we should not base how the rest of the country acts based on isolated areas. 

Biden will call this over after he gets his kickback checks cashed from big pharma and all the other players in this hoax.

----------------------

The virus is not the hoax.

The pandemic is the hoax.

Have you heard anything about the yearly flu deaths?

Guy comes in when almost 1 million vaccines a day already being done and says he’s going to get to 1 million....

Then he says I’m going to up our order of the vaccine to 600 million doses.  Two problems...our adult population is around 355 million, and of those about half don’t want to take it....So while anyone with any logical sense would question such an order, we now have news media finally realizing the problem is swinging from vaccine shortage to surplus...who paid for it all?

at the same time you and I have had to be on lock down for the past year, busloads of positive testing law breakers are being bussed or flown amongst the public to their destination of choice....all at our expense.....

so spare me anything they have to say about following science and if we can save just one life crap.  If anyone can’t see that party for what it really is, anything for political power, we are going to be lost as a country, falling from within without a shot fired.

im pissed off at this maximum point of hypocrisy, knew it was coming, but can’t believe all the damage done in 40 days

Central Florida statistics through 03.07 2021.

We live in Lake County.

2021_03_08_03_29_48.jpg.43699f5fc33ef55c06a11b58dc28cd31.jpg

4 hours ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

I thought Mr. Biden got elected on a promise to cure this malady ............   :blink:

You mean the guy who said this the other day?

"And I want to thank the sec -- the, the, ah former general. I keep calling him general, but my, my -- the guy who runs that outfit over there," Biden said.

One of my best buddies was healthy as an ox at Christmas.  Mid January he caught the Covid...he died a couple weeks ago.

I grieve him daily.

1 minute ago, Diamond Jake said:

One of my best buddies was healthy as an ox at Christmas.  Mid January he caught the Covid...he died a couple weeks ago.

I grieve him daily.

I know.  We lost one at the church I pastor.  She had breathing problems for years, rarely went anywhere and if she or her husband went somewhere they wore gloves and a mask.  After not getting her hair done for a year, she wore the mask and gloves and got her hair done, got the virus and in 2 weeks she passed.  It happened right after Christmas.  My main thought is to spread the news that cases are down even though the news headlines say the opposite.  

On the national level, the gov't numbers show a 2.6% death rate of all those diagnosed.
Compare this with the 3% death rate from the C19 vaccine...
I'll pass, thanks.

Got the first round of the Chinese Bat Flu vaccine today. I’ll have to have it if I want to perform in some places.

Business is business!!  One of our band members is 80 years old and the youngest is over 60. So long as we can, we’re STILL gonna ROCK AND ROLL!!

The numbers are down! The public is on its way to some sort of immunity!!  

TIME FOR US TO START LIVING LIFE AGAIN!!

If you become one of the "2.6% death rate" it becomes a very different animal from if you have not been infected.

I have lost a sister and an uncle since this started.  I have had both shots and still wear a mask in public.

The life I save might be mine.

Duffield

8 hours ago, Duffield, SASS #23454 said:

If you become one of the "2.6% death rate" it becomes a very different animal from if you have not been infected.

I have lost a sister and an uncle since this started.  I have had both shots and still wear a mask in public.

The life I save might be mine.

Duffield

My grandma died when I was 6.  My best friend died when I was 18.  My dad died when I was 61.

On 3/9/2021 at 9:09 PM, bgavin said:

On the national level, the gov't numbers show a 2.6% death rate of all those diagnosed.
Compare this with the 3% death rate from the C19 vaccine...
I'll pass, thanks.

3% death rate from the C19 vaccine!!  Wow!  That's huge!  I've not heard that.  I've looked for the C19 vaccine death rate and can't seem to find what it is.  Can you please let us know your source for that 3% C19 vaccine death rate?

Update: 

On the CDC website (updated March 9, 2021) I did find this (the bold lettering is not mine):

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html

A quote from the last paragraph on the link above.

"Over 92 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through March 8, 2021. During this time, VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) received 1,637 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths. CDC and FDA will continue to investigate reports of adverse events, including deaths, reported to VAERS."

You are welcome to dig it out, same as I did.
Google is your friend.

I tracked the gov't provided numbers since day 1.
I lost interest in tracking on 2020.10.18
At that time, 2.61% of diagnosed infected had died.

The slope of the death rate had slowed down to doubling every 536 days.

I saw a Fox headline a few days back, where a mother died after shot #2, and left a 2 year old daughter.
I also saw a similar death in Sweden..

I do know the main stream media suppresses this information, same as Disneyland suppresses deaths in the park.
Find the actual facts requires a lot of digging and cross checking.

8 hours ago, Matthew Duncan said:

My grandma died when I was 6.  My best friend died when I was 18.  My dad died when I was 61.

I suppose that your post means "everybody dies some time."  I learned that a long time ago.

The masks and social distancing have made deaths from the flu much scarcer this year than in years past. 

<www.simplemost.com/child-flu-ceaths2020-21-season/>

It is your choice about the vaccines and masks and that is one of the freedoms that we will still have even with our new president.

Duffield

Two of my daughters are COVID nurses.
Both tell me that proper and frequent hand-washing is the real trick to reducing infection.
My dad was an eye doctor, and used to chew my butt constantly as a kid... "Son, keep your damn hands out of your face.  That is how you get sick."

Hell will become exothermic before I get that vaccine.
I'm all for proper vaccination.. growing up in the polio era, and seeing what diphtheria does.

However, I have lost all faith in the gov't and medical communities, along with the media.
IMO, and it is MO, this vaccine is political.

They have sidestepped the lengthy and rigorous testing other medicines must pass before approval.
It is an MRNA type, where some research is forcing our cells to produce substances they don't normally produce.
They can' t get Windows right after decades of trying, so I doubt they can blindly pin the tail on the genetic donkey without a few "oops" along the way.

If you notice, any death with uncertainty is said to be likely due to Covid or Covid complications.  The same media will say any death due to vaccine does not appear to be related to the vaccine but just randomly happened a few hours after the shot, etc.

Any article you find firm the main stream you can see thief bias...it’s not even an attempt at neutral coverage...bending to fit narrative

29 minutes ago, JD Lud said:

If you notice, any death with uncertainty is said to be likely due to Covid or Covid complications.  The same media will say any death due to vaccine does not appear to be related to the vaccine but just randomly happened a few hours after the shot, etc.

Any article you find firm the main stream you can see thief bias...it’s not even an attempt at neutral coverage...bending to fit narrative

JD, do you put the CDC in the main stream?

I most certainly do.
CDC is a political organization.
Look at all the stimulus bills and see the HUGE amount of pork passed their way.
Read the descriptions of the CDC funding... "management"  "management"  "management"
Just like United Way:  93 cents of every dollar donation goes to "management".

Fauci is a well document Hillary Clinton sycophant.
He gushes over Clinton, which indicates his mind set.
As always:  follow the money.

I’m saying they rush and stretch to create a link to Covid and death, they will quickly claim and announce its covid.

The opposite is true of the vaccine deaths...they work hard to cast doubt or bring up other reasons.

find any article from someone that died after the vaccine, and you will see exactly what I mean, please don’t take my word for it.

also, to be clear I am not against the vaccine.  I think it’s excellent for many people, and I respect that some may chose not to get it as well.

what I am against is the blatant politically biased and hypocritical media.  If we were just consistent I think people would have a lot more faith.  

7 hours ago, Duffield, SASS #23454 said:

I suppose that your post means "everybody dies some time."  ...

Yep, that's what my post meant.

I rather do my own risk assessment then rely on some government mucky muck or public opinions.  There are Drunks on the roads, bad parts of cities, side effects to medications, lead in some drinking water, China Flu, secondhand smoke and listening to the doomsayers we should have all been dead before Adam and Eve.

Archived