SASS Wire Forum

The Queen is not pleased!

Lawdog Dago Dom

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

I actually feel sorry for them.  Money beyond my comprehension, yet such unhappy people.  I wouldn't trade places with them.

All the money in the world wouldn't make me want to live a life where people were climbing over my fence at night just so they could get a picture of me standing there nude in my bedroom.

19 minutes ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

All the money in the world wouldn't make me want to live a life where people were climbing over my fence at night just so they could get a picture of me standing there nude in my bedroom.

Wouldn't bother me. The last thing they'd see is a naked guy with a shotgun......wait for the flash!

6 minutes ago, Cypress Sun said:

Wouldn't bother me. The last thing they'd see is a naked guy with a shotgun......wait for the flash!

Just which shotgun would it be?  Would it be one of your Purdeys or one of your Holland & Hollands?

Inquiring minds want to know!

I have two thoughts on the matter......

1) A shizzle I giveth not.

2) I do feel for Harry.  She is getting exactly what she wanted out of the marriage, a way to boost her future career and be on someone's dole for life.  He's getting the raw end of the deal and will pay dearly in the future.

12 hours ago, Alpo said:

I can understand people not being interested in the comings and the goings and the goings on of the British royal family.

What I cannot understand is people opening a thread that is titled THE QUEEN..., and then complaining because it is about the British royal family.

If you had absolutely no interest in what was going on within the British royal family, why in the hell did you open the thread?

Because I could?

20 minutes ago, Ramblin Gambler said:

How are the children American?  They moved to Canada didn't they?  Unless you mean North American, but that doesn't allow you to run for President.  Maybe the meme should say Prime Minister. 

In general, any child born to a US citizen (and their mother is a US citizen) is a US citizen at birth, regardless of where they were born.  (Think of Ted Cruz (Canada) and John McCain (US base in Panama))  There may be some debates over the foreign emoluments issue - both children are in the line of succession for the British throne - but that could be resolved by renunciation if one of them decided to run.

LL

4 minutes ago, Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438 said:

In general, any child born to a US citizen (and their mother is a US citizen) is a US citizen at birth, regardless of where they were born.  (Think of Ted Cruz (Canada) and John McCain (US base in Panama))  There may be some debates over the foreign emoluments issue - both children are in the line of succession for the British throne - but that could be resolved by renunciation if one of them decided to run.

LL

I thought she had to renounce her citizenship and become a British citizen to marry him though.  And then when they severed the royal ties became Canadian citizens. 

7 minutes ago, Ramblin Gambler said:

I thought she had to renounce her citizenship and become a British citizen to marry him though.  And then when they severed the royal ties became Canadian citizens. 

I don't believed that happened; she may have started the process of seeking UK citizenship, but she has not met the residency period requirements; she has retained her US citizenship.  Neither is a Canadian citizen.

LL

I just read this article about Oprah's interview. In it they mention a movie, Nomadland, that may be worth watching.

https://www.bedlamfarm.com/2021/03/08/review-two-productions-oprahs-shame-frances-mcdormands-triumph/?fbclid=IwAR2fcvj3vro9TAIzwRsKAV4IEvvI8ARA7nAZbs0Pp6z2nQcSA7Y0WUMEPTo

19 hours ago, Henry T Harrison said:

I read your posts because every once in a while something catches my eye that might be interesting as opposed to calls for attention with questions that you could easily google the answer to 

If Alpo and the rest of us did that, the Saloon would be a boring place. ;)

Y'all realize that this was timed to coincide with the vote on the 1.9 TRILLION COVID relief bill that is about 10% Covid related and 90% pork targeted bail out far left leaning states and cities.

I wonder how much that woman in Allie's link, got paid for that giant commercial she made for the movie that was supposedly a review of The Harry/Oprah thing.

I remember one of the first things that happened after Harry & Meghan's marriage was that Will was going to go on a hunting trip with Harry when Meghan stepped in and refused to let Harry join him, as she is extremely anti-hunting. That was one of the first things to strain Will & Harry's bond. From that moment on I considered Meghan a controlling, manipulative b***h and I for one don't believe much of what she said to Oprah. She's playing both Harry and the entire Royal family for what it's worth.

Another interesting take on the rich and powerful claiming victimhood.

If the following doesn't work, here's a link. https://video.foxnews.com/v/6238393352001?fbclid=IwAR0o4oodCEbK-qtEvWAB9EErcg9Vyd9ToJha7RfofWzL04R748LfMmH5bEc#sp=show-clips

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=6238393352001&w=466&h=263"></script><noscript>Watch the latest video at <a href="https://www.foxnews.com">foxnews.com</a></noscript>

Allie:

Thanks; I usually skip Carlson's screeds; he has become predictably nasty; but that was a solid analysis, and the best I have seen on this topic.  And perhaps the best explanation for the split among the royals, as well as our own distaste for our elites.

LL

Royal Childish Brats, all I have to say.

43 minutes ago, Smokin Gator SASS #29736 said:

Two of the most privileged people in the world complaining to a billionaire who helps portray them as 100% victims.

Sums it up.

7 minutes ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Does anyone have a link to a flattering review? If so, please post it.

I read a broad spectrum of national and international news. 

Nobody has written a positive review of Harry and Meghan’s sit down with Oprah. Nobody. 

Many have sympathy for Harry, but I have yet to hear or read the first ounce of sympathy for his wife. She came off as a whiney brat. 

On 3/9/2021 at 4:44 PM, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

What do you suppose they are discussing?

(yes, I know this is the skit for the 2012 Olympic opening.)

2EA74E85-0E4E-46F9-80CD-717DAF51A09C.jpeg

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'JUST THE WIFE 007 I'LL DEAL WITH THE LITTLE GINGER PRICK MYSELF'

Three super rich individuals discussing their unique lives, and "problems"...for those that care to watch, and listen.

As if any of it was important, to anyone, but them.

Just illustrates the priorities of the majority of folks, seeing as to how many tuned in to watch the first episode, and will likely do the same thing this evening, for round two of the royal whine. Would you care for some cheese, your grace, with your whine???

Should not the priorities of these three, and the rest of us, be on helping those that need help?

Get a real job, and help others, and use what you have, to help others, that need help. 

To those that are given much, much will be required. 

Archived