SASS Wire Forum

The Queen is not pleased!

Lawdog Dago Dom

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What Redleg Reilly said!!

I turned that crap off the other night!!! 

Let ‘em eat their young if they want to!!  It would sure save the Brits a bundle if that bunch was left on their own!!!

Boo hoo Meghan!! Gimme a break! What a whiner. Wash waah waah 

37 minutes ago, Ozark Huckleberry said:

Royalty. Life's ultimate participation trophy.

British royal duties consisting of showing up, glad-handing, and eating some high-end rubber chicken, what -- once a week or so?

Yea she had it so bad!:lol:

But on a serious note, I do have a large dose of sympathy for Harry. Not Meghan. Just him. 

He was conceived to be “the spare” and serve the monarchy.  The monarchy’s apparatus raised him since birth while is father figure was a cold stodgy asshole, his mother jet-setted with billionaires, all under the scrutiny of British tabloids. 

His mom died when he was 12 under the tabloid’s glare. 

Every college-age mistake was broadcast to the world. 

He served his country with honor in Afghanistan, which seems to have been forgotten. 

And his life and family are turning into train wrecks. 

Harry is still a human, born to a life that none of us can fathom. But when I watched the interview I couldn’t help but see a guy who’d be much happier being a dude instead of a prince. 

I can understand people not being interested in the comings and the goings and the goings on of the British royal family.

What I cannot understand is people opening a thread that is titled THE QUEEN..., and then complaining because it is about the British royal family.

If you had absolutely no interest in what was going on within the British royal family, why in the hell did you open the thread?

6 minutes ago, Alpo said:

I can understand people not being interested in the comings and the goings and the goings on of the British royal family.

What I cannot understand is people opening a thread that is titled THE QUEEN..., and then complaining because it is about the British royal family.

If you had absolutely no interest in what was going on within the British royal family, why in the hell did you open the thread?

It’s “The Saloon”....people open your threads, right? :P:D

There we go Pat. That makes my point.

Henry dislikes my threads. Henry thinks everything that I write is idiotic. Yet Henry continues to read what I write, so he can make a nasty comment.

Now why, if he dislikes what I write so damn much, does he keep reading it?

And why, if people dislike reading about the royals so much, do they open threads about them?

Why read about the royals....well after cleaning the stalls in the horse barn, and shoveling out the cow barn, your realize that there is more manure to shovel...soooooo

STL Suomi

2 hours ago, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

Harry is still a human, born to a life that none of us can fathom. But when I watched the interview I couldn’t help but see a guy who’d be much happier being a dude instead of a prince. 

And there's the conundrum. If that's true, why is he on Oprah? 

We spend more time worrying about a bunch of brits who have no bearing on what happens in the US.  They have no more impact on the world than the royalty from lower slobovia.  Their contribution to society is negligible.  Who really cares what happens to them.  Just go live your life and get on with it.  As far as that self entitled twit is concerned, she is getting what she desires.  Attention.  Lots and lots of attention.  If we just stopped fawning over her, she would dry up and shrivel away into obscurity.  The box they are buried in is the same size as yours or mine.

1 hour ago, Alpo said:

Henry dislikes my threads. Henry thinks everything that I write is idiotic. Yet Henry continues to read what I write, so he can make a nasty comment.

And why, if people dislike reading about the royals so much, do they open threads about them?

I enjoy (some of) your posts as is evident by the "pet name" I gave you.  Some people haven't learned that some things are better left unsaid/unwritten, at least publicly. 

I didn't see the interview; but am reading about it. Seems to be the epitome of "airing dirty laundry." I'm not sure that any good can come from it.

I, like Charley, do have sympathy for Harry; but, IMHO, he should not have made public the comment about Archie's skin color. He said it without giving a name, which opens it to speculation and tarnishes everyone he might protect. He should not have told Meghan about it either.

I could completely understand not wanting the life of a member of the royal family in England. Or any hugely popular celebrity for that matter. But she bought into that when she accepted her fairytale princess wedding.  Should have put all this to rest before the wedding.

3 hours ago, Alpo said:

2ee7e28761891c8a2ecdd89937b6c6fe.jpg

1 hour ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

I enjoy (some of) your posts as is evident by the "pet name" I gave you.  Some people haven't learned that some things are better left unsaid/unwritten, at least publicly. 

I didn't see the interview; but am reading about it. Seems to be the epitome of "airing dirty laundry." I'm not sure that any good can come from it.

I, like Charley, do have sympathy for Harry; but, IMHO, he should not have made public the comment about Archie's skin color. He said it without giving a name, which opens it to speculation and tarnishes everyone he might protect. He should not have told Meghan about it either.

What does any of this have to do with Don Henley, a tuna fish, David Jansen, Carrol O'Connor and Linda Blair? Absolutely nothing.

3 hours ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

As said in an above thread...some thought they were gonna read about what Dom did to tick miss Shortcake off!!!

A Shortcake themed thread would have her referenced as the "Irish Queen," not just queen.

She loves her Emerald Isle ancestry.

2 hours ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

And there's the conundrum. If that's true, why is he on Oprah? 

‘Cause he married a narcissistic brat. I give the marriage five years tops before she does a Diana, and that makes me sad for him too. 

Diana did a tell all interview several years ago that was broadcast worldwide.  This was during the era that  Charles was  with Camilla.  Diana admitted during the interview that she had an affair with her British Army Major riding instructor.   Both the riding instructor and Harry have red hair.  When this coincidence was being questioned by the media, all went silent.  Some suspect that there may have been a possible royal decree that the media could not question nor print the coincidence.  

There have been no known confirmation, however there have been denials, but a lot of people are going, hmmm.

7 hours ago, Alpo said:

I read your posts because every once in a while something catches my eye that might be interesting as opposed to calls for attention with questions that you could easily google the answer to 

Archived