SASS Wire Forum

CMP Forum interest

Huh!  I have never even noticed the "Forum" page at thecmp.org ~!  :)

Here's an opportunity to do a bit of "cross-pollination" and spread the word.  ^_^

Well poop.

I tried to, but when I attempted to log in it said that my password was invalid.  Pretty sure I entered it correctly, but I went ahead and clicked on "Forgot Password" (again!)... and got the message that they did not recognize my email address.

On that note:  Last December, I tried to order a bayonet from them - they said they had no record of me (although they did once sell me a Garand).  But with four phone calls and the help of a couple of really nice ladies at the CMP I successfully re-established my existence with the organization, and on January 01, I placed an order for a "Pointy Thing."  Specifically, one "M5A1 Bayonet & M8A1 scabbard used/serviceable."  And received an almost immediate confirmation.

I didn't expect a quick delivery.  But on February 02, one month later, I decided to check the status of my order - it said "Status:  Processing."  It still hasn't arrived, and now I seem to have dropped off the CMP roll.  Again.  

I think they be havin' technical issues.  :wacko:

Archived