SASS Wire Forum

Perdersoli Lightning manual by Roger Rapid?

Cholla

I have a Perdersoli Lightning taken apart for cleaning and need some help getting it back together. Anyone have the manual by Roger Rapid they can send me?

It's better to get it directly from Roger as he will keep U updated on any new things.

Largo

6 minutes ago, largo casey #19191 said:

It's better to get it directly from Roger as he will keep U updated on any new things.

Largo

Well,,,,give it back Cholla!!

Cholla:

Thanks for request - happy to send you a copy. PM on it's way back to you (I need your email address to send document to).

Largo Casey:

Thanks for the reminder to not share my Pedersoli manual and allow folks to come directly to me. I'm currently sending version 16 and I provide it, and update folks with revisions at no cost. The only way I can keep owners updated with the latest version, is to keep track of who has them.

THANKS!

RR

Archived