SASS Wire Forum

Shoutout to Wartrace Regulators

Diamond Jake

I just got to say thank you to all the folks that put on the twice a month shoots at Wartrace.  I had a blast today.

45 shooters from at least 3 states and the stages were nice and easy to get into the swing of things for the season.

Now if I can only learn how to count to 5!  Wasted a lot of time trying to get that sixth PEW from my revolver.  But at least I wasn't the guy that drew his pistol while his empty loading block was hanging by the grip.  Yeah, I think a lot of us were rusty.

2 hours ago, Diamond Jake said:

I just got to say thank you to all the folks that put on the twice a month shoots at Wartrace.  I had a blast today.

45 shooters from at least 3 states and the stages were nice and easy to get into the swing of things for the season.

Now if I can only learn how to count to 5!  Wasted a lot of time trying to get that sixth PEW from my revolver.  But at least I wasn't the guy that drew his pistol while his empty loading block was hanging by the grip.  Yeah, I think a lot of us were rusty.

Capitan Regulator...young kid at the time, got flustered at WR one year...circumstances...and went up to the line...pulled both pistols for his gunfighter run after rifle...same thing!!

(Now, the kid could have loaded in less time than the penalties)

He STILL came in 5th!!!!

Archived