SASS Wire Forum

Apples

Subdeacon Joe

39 minutes ago, Calamity Kris said:

Thanks, Joe!!  I will have to translate those.   BTW - the videography was outstanding!!!

The online translator I posted the link to usually does a pretty good job.  
The cooking videos I came across quite by accident.  I wanted to listen to 
Yablochko (Russian: Яблочко, literally, "little apple" ) yesterday at work, so I went to YouTube, typed in "Yablochka" rather than "Yablochko" and the first thing to appear was яблочный пирог.  "Apple pie?" I thought to myself.  One of the wonders of the internet, you find things you didn't even know you wanted to find.  :D

Anyway, here is what I was really looking for:

Apple yum yums...so delicious...Apple fritters - best eaten anytime of day. 

Now I have to go and eat breakfast...oatmeal....bummer.

Like the photography, music, and the  video and products.....

STL Suomi

(to quote Homer Simpson "Is there anything these can't cure?")

Well,  I guess the first thing I need to do is convert my keyboard to Russian.  I don't have the ability to copy the text from the screen and when I attempted to type it using an English keyboard, I ended up with gibberish.  I'll keep trying..........

1 hour ago, Calamity Kris said:

Well,  I guess the first thing I need to do is convert my keyboard to Russian.  I don't have the ability to copy the text from the screen and when I attempted to type it using an English keyboard, I ended up with gibberish.  I'll keep trying..........

You can't go to YouTube and copy from the description?  Very odd.

Here are the ingredients:

Cottage cheese and apple biscuits ● Cottage cheese 5% - 200 g ● Butter - 100 g ● Sugar - 75 g ● Salt - 1/2 tsp. ● Flour - 250 g ● Baking powder - 2 tsp. ● Apples - 2 pcs. ● Sugar with cinnamon - 2 tablespoons.

Apple buns ● Apples - 250 g ● Eggs - 2 pcs. ● Flour - 550 g ● Dry yeast - 7 g ● Salt - 1/2 tsp. ● Sugar - 3 tbsp. ● Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp. ● Egg - 1 pc. ● Powdered sugar - 2 tsp.

Fritters with apples ● Egg - 1 pc. ● Sugar - 3 tbsp. ● Salt - 1/2 tsp. ● Kefir - 2.5% - 500 ml ● Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp. ● Flour - 400 g ● Soda - 2/3 tsp. ● Apples - 3 pcs. ● Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp.

Dessert from lavash and apples ● Apples - 4 pcs. ● Butter - 50 g ● Sugar - 100 g ● Lemon zest - 1 tsp. ● Cinnamon - 1 tsp. ● Cottage cheese 5% - 350 g ● Lemon zest - 1 tsp. ● Sugar - 50 g ● Egg - 1 pc. ● Lavash - 1 sheet ● Butter - 20 g

11 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

You can't go to YouTube and copy from the description?  Very odd.

Here are the ingredients:

Cottage cheese and apple biscuits ● Cottage cheese 5% - 200 g ● Butter - 100 g ● Sugar - 75 g ● Salt - 1/2 tsp. ● Flour - 250 g ● Baking powder - 2 tsp. ● Apples - 2 pcs. ● Sugar with cinnamon - 2 tablespoons.

Apple buns ● Apples - 250 g ● Eggs - 2 pcs. ● Flour - 550 g ● Dry yeast - 7 g ● Salt - 1/2 tsp. ● Sugar - 3 tbsp. ● Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp. ● Egg - 1 pc. ● Powdered sugar - 2 tsp.

Fritters with apples ● Egg - 1 pc. ● Sugar - 3 tbsp. ● Salt - 1/2 tsp. ● Kefir - 2.5% - 500 ml ● Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp. ● Flour - 400 g ● Soda - 2/3 tsp. ● Apples - 3 pcs. ● Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp.

Dessert from lavash and apples ● Apples - 4 pcs. ● Butter - 50 g ● Sugar - 100 g ● Lemon zest - 1 tsp. ● Cinnamon - 1 tsp. ● Cottage cheese 5% - 350 g ● Lemon zest - 1 tsp. ● Sugar - 50 g ● Egg - 1 pc. ● Lavash - 1 sheet ● Butter - 20 g

You are awesome!!!  Thank you very much for doing this!!!!

9 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Joe, you have a cruel streak.  First I can't read that and second, my doctor would have a conniption fit if she knew I even looked at that kind of food.

That's why I posted the link to the online translation thing.  I can bull my way through how to say it, but I don't have the vocabulary to understand all of it.

As to your second point, not my fault your doctor is unreasonable.  :D

Archived