SASS Wire Forum

Widder can sure celebrate a birthday

Well today is Widders' 70th birthday. He sure knows how to celebrate. He called me this morning and told me he went to the hospital late last night with some chest discomfort. The doctors are checking him out and he told me he'd give me an update when he has one. 

I don't know about y'all, but I could've found something better to do.

Here is hoping the trip was all for naught.

TW

Prayers up!

Prayers heading for you Widder, hope all is OK.

Happy Birthday as well.

Hey Widder, I don't like the sound of that....hospital late at night. Hope it was just a little too much birthday celebration. 

Praying for you to be back "on the job" soon; need your help on a Marlin project. 

Wishing you easy breathin' Bud, 

Ozark Okie

Oh now horse knuckles.

Last trip I made to the Horse Pistol they didn't have any Happy Birthday Cake a'tall!

Get better, Widder, I prefer a universe with you alive and well in it!

Please keep us informed! Hoping all is well, and I'll be keeping Widder in my thoughts and meditations. And a Happy Birthday, with many returns.

Widder I don’t know what’s scarier, you turning 70 or having to go to the hospital with chest pains.  I truly hope it was a false alarm and just a little angina caused by thinking about your birthday.  Stay well my friend.

Prayin for you Widder! Hope it wasn’t anything to serious, happy birthday!  SCJ

UPDATE:

First of all, thanks to all my Wire Pards for your get well wishes and B'day wishes also.

YES, I turned 70 on Friday (yesterday).   Thursday about midnite,  I got out of bed and told the Bunkhouse Boss that I was going

to the ER because of lingering chest discomfort.  I spent my whole B'day being stuck in the hospital and chatting with

some NICE nurses..... :D

Considering I had open heart back in August 2020 (with some difficulties),  I didn't want to take any chances so off we went.

It appears NOT to be a heart attack nor anything dealing with my surgeries.   BUT, because I had a history of 'Angina' and also

due to some medicines,  it was determined those were the culprit.  

SO..... I am now back on the Nitro patches with proper medicines.   All my test were negative, depending upon what they were

testing.

They sent me back home this morning feeling MUCH BETTER.   For some of you who haven't been in the hospital lately.....

some of those nurses sure are pretty.  They can make those 'scrubs' they wear look like high fashioned clothing..... ;)

Thanks again everyone for your thoughts and prayers.

..........Widder

I’m so glad to hear the news! Sorry to hear you spent your big 7 0 in the hospital, but thank God it was nothing serious.  Looking forward to seeing you again and thanks for keeping Tennessee in the loop.

Very welcome news! Now give those shock paddles back to the hospital, @Tennessee williamsis getting really nervous...

Before my Bday was over, those nice nurses had gifted me with 18 stick on patches.   4 were on my legs, which was no

problem taking off.

BUT, the surgery from last year still had my chest area kinda sensitive and they STUCK 14 of those blame things on the

hairiest parts of my chest.   And let me tell you, I thought I was gonna cry while taking them off in the shower when I

got home.   A few of them were STUCK good and really stung while trying to peel off.

It probably wouldn't have been so bad except for the extra sensitivity of my chest area.

Of course, some of it could have been due to my 'wimpiness'..........  :lol::o

..........Widder

Archived