SASS Wire Forum

9mm at Bud’s

Pat Riot

I just paid $30 for 50 rounds of Blazer 9mm . That’s .60 a round which is also too much but better than Buds.

31 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Just posting info. 

Didnt mean to insult your post , just though I’d pass on what I just paid. 

It isn't the outrageous GB pricing; folks are bidding much higher there. It is what it is at the moment.

I used to buy 115g BB for 16.7 cents per round out the door after sales tax at a LGS; that store has not had any in stock in almost a year.

This is the first time I have seen BB at any retail price in a while.

3 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I bought 2 boxes of PMC .45 ACP for $40 each Saturday. My LGS had it. I gave one to my SIL. 

In today’s climate that’s not bad at all!

Last week Sig had 9mm JHP in stock for $53 for a box of 50. I was able to grab 3 boxes. Not too far off from pre Covid panic prices.

1 minute ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

In today’s climate that’s not bad at all!

Yep. They had a 2 box limit but the clerk told me I could get more. It’s my favorite gun store. I told him I didn’t want to be greedy and just took two. 

Just now, DeaconKC said:

Last week Sig had 9mm JHP in stock for $53 for a box of 50. I was able to grab 3 boxes. Not too far off from pre Covid panic prices.

Yeah, that’s actually good for what’s going on now with prices. 

1 hour ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

$40/box of 50 PMC 115gr at the gun range the other day. 

I’m just now starting to load 9mm. The test batch of 124 JHP ran flawlessly thru my Glock 43 the other day. 

A little advice if you would like it.....run your 9mm reloads through a case checker. Glock uses an unsupported chamber that, on occasion, results in a slight bulge near the base of the case. If you are reloading with new brass you don't have that to be concerned about, it's when you start using range pick up brass that it will rear it's ugly head.

You may go through 100, 200, 500 before you have a problem but sooner or later....it'll show up and jam the gun up good.

3 hours ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

$40/box of 50 PMC 115gr at the gun range the other day. 

I’m just now starting to load 9mm. The test batch of 124 JHP ran flawlessly thru my Glock 43 the other day. 

I just reload 900 rounds.

4 cents per primer.

18 cents per bullet (bought a few weeks ago.

Powder I bought two years ago.

Range brass.

25 to 30 cents per round.

Archived