SASS Wire Forum

Mrs. Butterworth under review

Rye Miles #13621

7 hours ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

Considering I only buy and use locally sourced Pure Maple Syrup, I don't really care what is done with Mrs. Butterworth. 

No personal offense meant, CC, but this is why "they" get away with so much of this crap.

nothing more than commies looking for a payout from deep pockets while destroying our economy , there is no other motive - being offended by a glass[or plastic] bottle makes you look stupid - maybe the rest of us need to point this out to these snowflakes , 

2 hours ago, watab kid said:

nothing more than commies looking for a payout from deep pockets while destroying our economy , there is no other motive - being offended by a glass[or plastic] bottle makes you look stupid - maybe the rest of us need to point this out to these snowflakes , 

Won’t matter!! They disregard ANYTHING that doesn’t fit their agenda.  If it isn’t to their liking, it’s either “racist” or “fascist” or “sexist”!

The fact that they have no grasp of reality and wouldn’t know any of those “ists” if the real thing smacked their heads around backwards has no bearing on THEIR view of reality!!!

3 hours ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

Too late!

Rice Krispies was targeted months ago!

I don’t think English politicians count.  

1AF71FD1-4678-42D1-9CE1-757B80B88D25.jpeg

I have two() Mrs. Butterworths living down my road ext to each other; they are both sisters with the same surname because they married a pair of brothers ............. no, wait .... their name is Buttsworth ......   :blush:

Archived