SASS Wire Forum

SOLD: Pair of Uberti 1873 SASS Pro revolvers in .357, Uberti 18773 SS Lever Action in .357, and a CZ Sharp Tail Coach Gun in 12GA

Isaac P

SOLD For sale is a full SASS loadout of firearms. None have been shot and all come in thier original boxes. First up is a pair of Uberti 1873 SASS Pro revolvers in .357/.38. These revolvers are the new version and have a lowered hammer profile as compared to standard uberti revolvers. They are both 5.5" barrels. Next is a Uberti 1873 SS lever action in .357 Magnum. This has a 20" barrel and holds 10 rounds in the tube. Finally I have a CZ Sharp Tail coach gun in 12ga with 20" barrels. It comes with the original CZ hard case for it. I would like to get $3150 shipped for all of them, $3000 if picked up local near Lexington, KY. Let me know if you have any questions or would like any other pictures. SOLD

All Firearms.png

• Isaac P changed the title to SOLD: Pair of Uberti 1873 SASS Pro revolvers in .357, Uberti 18773 SS Lever Action in .357, and a CZ Sharp Tail Coach Gun in 12GA

Archived