SASS Wire Forum

Lost a good Ohio cowboy

Rye Miles #13621

Our good Ohio pard BlackJack Beeson passed away. Sad news, he will be missed. RIP Jack!:(

Shot with Black Jack and his daughter once.  He'll be missed.

Condolences to the family!!

Blackjack Beeson  will be remembered as one of the most loved and hardest working cowboys .His love for his family was always evident. The amount of work that he did for Big Irons and Guns Of August was amazing. In the 26 years I have shot and worked with Blackjack  and I have never heard a harsh word or seen him upset He was a good friend and will be missed. This lost is very hard for his friends but I am sure so much harder for his family. See you sometime, Jack!  Your friends, Wilbur & Rose

I never knew him in a 'personal' way but I had met him a few time at matches.

He was ALWAYS friendly, with a nice warm smile to share.

A gentle giant of a man who will surely be missed.

RIP BJ.

..........Widder

First shoot with Blackjack and his daughter at Mulecamp in 1999 and several times since.  Was a great guy, he will be missed.                   

Prayer for the family.

I enjoy shooting many Smoke in the Woods with Blackjack. He made Pale Rider Gunfighter look easy. At the match he always reminded us to leave some ammo on the tables because he would take the scouts through and let them shoot. He would always say the kids loved shooting the black power rounds. Rest easy Blackjack

Shot with him several times. Wilbur summed it up what a tremendous cowboy he was. He was a great guy to be around. Sat around after shoots swapping stories about our grandkids. RIP. We'll all miss that big smile. Condolences to his family.

Info for Blackjack Beeson.

Visitation will be Tuesday, March 2, 2021, from 4 PM to 7 PM at Tobias Funeral Home at 5471 Far Hills Avenue. Funeral
Services will be Wednesday, March 3, 2021, at 10 AM at Tobias Funeral Home. To join the livestream of the funeral service please visit: www.tobiasfuneralhome.org His final resting place will be at David's Cemetery.

Seems like the website is cannot be reached.

Try this:

Archived